PDA

View Full Version : Ten Tha sound Days

-Jesse
03-07-2006, 01:30 AM
"There’s some pretty interesting (unusual) stuff there, alright, but at this point all I can say is that the RGPOS is a must! (Did you notice that the ‘a’ is out of place – should be before the ‘o’, which I’m assuming is a typo?)"

Ten Thousand Days

"(Did you notice that the ‘a’ is out of place – should be before the ‘o’, which I’m assuming is a typo?)"

Ten Tha sound Days

Tha Sound - Ten Days

Sooo..... ten days from when the name was released would be March 13th and a sunday (where i am) and where i live new records usually get released on a sunday.

.....sorry about that, im just gripping on to any evidence to prove that this album name is a falacy.

On another note when BMB was saying that "The first thing they mentioned (on the list) is a possibility, but 40 of the little suckers seems a bit excessive" maybe he was refering to the long list of shows that they released on the site?.

And.... one more thing. There was none of the usual BMB in purple at the bottom of the post about the new album name. Maybe BMB didn't write it? orrrr maybe he did but he just doesn't want to put his name down to something that isn't true so he wont loose any of his reputation... you have to admit it... he hasn't been so much of an arse lately (until now) but then again Tool havn't been doing much lately.

Yeah guys, sorry about the first post being an actual thread... i just really wanted to post this.

DRoehl
04-25-2006, 06:40 PM
okay.. seriously .. I read this fucking post like 20 times... and I have not a fucking clue what you are trying to communicate here. except that the album may be fake

AMF
04-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Wow.

guerilla ice tea
04-25-2006, 07:17 PM
my reaction can best expressed as

...............wtf?!?!?

macfreak
04-25-2006, 07:21 PM
lol. U need some help

mike09
04-25-2006, 07:35 PM
On another note when BMB was saying that "The first thing they mentioned (on the list) is a possibility, but 40 of the little suckers seems a bit excessive" maybe he was refering to the long list of shows that they released on the site?.

When did he say that?

MentalSanityOff
04-25-2006, 07:51 PM
There’s some pretty interesting (unusual) stuff in your post, alright. Did you notice that mistake in your username? It reads "-Jesse," but should obviously be "Moron," I'm assuming this is a typo?

Liam
04-25-2006, 07:56 PM
look at the date of the initial post you fucking retards, this was posted nearly three weeks ago.

perhan
04-25-2006, 09:54 PM
crazy thread

listerine kills
04-25-2006, 10:12 PM
"There’s some pretty interesting (unusual) stuff there, alright, but at this point all I can say is that the RGPOS is a must! (Did you notice that the ‘a’ is out of place – should be before the ‘o’, which I’m assuming is a typo?)"

Ten Thousand Days

"(Did you notice that the ‘a’ is out of place – should be before the ‘o’, which I’m assuming is a typo?)"

Ten Tha sound Days

Tha Sound - Ten Days

Sooo..... ten days from when the name was released would be March 13th and a sunday (where i am) and where i live new records usually get released on a sunday.

.....sorry about that, im just gripping on to any evidence to prove that this album name is a falacy.

And.... one more thing. There was none of the usual BMB in purple at the bottom of the post about the new album name. Maybe BMB didn't write it? orrrr maybe he did but he just doesn't want to put his name down to something that isn't true so he wont loose any of his reputation... you have to admit it... he hasn't been so much of an arse lately (until now) but then again Tool havn't been doing much lately.

Yeah guys, sorry about the first post being an actual thread... i just really wanted to post this.

The thought of Blair's fretting over the possibility that his reputation be compromised throws me into a fit of laughter. Thanks for that, it's been a long night.

Liam
04-25-2006, 10:53 PM
The thought of Blair's fretting over the possibility that his reputation be compromised throws me into a fit of laughter. Thanks for that, it's been a long night.

do you sound like stewie from family guy?

DRoehl
04-25-2006, 10:54 PM
do you sound like stewie from family guy?

LOL... classic!!

lifefeedsonlife
04-25-2006, 11:31 PM
what the christ are you talking about

Tomaat
04-26-2006, 02:49 AM
There’s some pretty interesting (unusual) stuff in your post, alright. Did you notice that mistake in your username? It reads "-Jesse," but should obviously be "Moron," I'm assuming this is a typo?

ROFL ROFL ROFL