PDA

View Full Version : easier-to-read fonts

eulogy508
03-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Not to be rude or anything, but it would be a really good idea to make the font color when you type be a little more distinct and so it doesn't hurt your eyes. (example- light gray, white.) This probably wouldn't be a long, drawn-out process to do or anything, so if you could change that one thing, I'll love the opinions page even more!!!

Cronos
03-06-2003, 05:14 PM
I'm PRETTY sure that someone got in trouble for manipulating the code and having his text a different color from other texts. I doubt the mods will change it, the current color light gray shows up more like a silver or white color and goes well over an all black background I'd say.

Edit: Well damnit I tried to be a joker and manipulate the code and change the text color I tried color= text= font= text color= and font color=

All of them show up as non functioning tags, aside front font= which is in effect now for the first paragraph, yet the color is not changed. What did I enable, since something is functioning.

This is different from HTML, where the basic tags look like this, <HTML> and not [Crazy Code]

If you could tell me what's up wit dat.

eulogy508
03-07-2003, 07:11 AM
no, i mean how when you are typing a post, like the subject line is very hard to read and hurts your eyes.

Nirvana
03-07-2003, 07:53 AM
i think you have an eye problem... maybe you need glasses?

Meaningless Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

eulogy508
03-07-2003, 08:29 AM
ummm no, i already have glasses, and its not my eyes, i was just suggesting that the font color on some things not be so.... well bright red. I dunno, it doesnt matter that much.

Cronos
03-07-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by eulogy508
ummm no, i already have glasses, and its not my eyes, i was just suggesting that the font color on some things not be so.... well bright red. I dunno, it doesnt matter that much.

Oh I see. Yea the subject line is bright red, though it doesn't really hurt my eyes. Maybe it should just be silver or gray like when you read them. Though, I really have no complaints. Just suggestions.

eulogy508
05-03-2005, 09:09 AM
Hey, my wish came true!