PDA

View Full Version : favorite tool logo/album art??

eulogy508
03-06-2003, 09:13 AM
My personal fav. is the font on "Undertow", and the art in general for 'Aenima". Unfortanutely, I have yet to purchase "Salival" and "Opiate"... What's your favorite art concept/font?

Jip
03-23-2003, 04:45 PM
i love the lenticular designs on aenema. its just awsome. i also like lateralus too. i lost the sleeve but the idea of the clear booklet is totally rocking..

eulogy508
03-24-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Jip
i love the lenticular designs on aenema. its just awsome. i also like lateralus too. i lost the sleeve but the idea of the clear booklet is totally rocking..

aww man thats too bad that you lost the sleeve.... if I ever lost like the case to AEnima I would have to buy another copy because, of course, I don't have another jewel case that looks that way at all. (How did they do it?)

grohl
04-03-2003, 03:51 AM
My favourite picture is the pig with forks on UNDERTOW but my favourite picture from tool is the fetus from the t-shirt - I´ve bought one of these and it is great!!!and that´s also the reason why I use the fetus as my avatar:)

Orion
04-03-2003, 05:59 AM
My favorite art is the second last page (?) of lateralus...when the brain is cut in half the word 'GOD' appears. It's quite remarkable...leave it up to Tool to think of that....

4th Eye
04-03-2003, 08:10 AM
Albums overally is between Lateralus and Ænima. I just love the transparency of Lateralus but I love the holograms of Ænima too. The best Tool logo is definitely in Lateralus. I have it in my cellphone..

Sisyphos
04-03-2003, 08:44 AM
I love the Lateralus-booklet - especially the word god, that emerges after a while. The more you consider all possibillities, all ways to interpret, the more you understand the album. I love the latest artwork, as uch as I love the cover of Ænima.