PDA

View Full Version : READ ME - OR RISK PROBATION

kabir
03-01-2006, 11:13 PM
so until there's REAL news, we're going to try to keep Fake info and Rumors OUT of this forum, and moved into the new Rumors subforum listed above.

DO NOT POST anything like "NEW SINGLE!!!" or "NEW TRACKLIST" unless you have info to share, because it will look like a legit post, and it will just annoy everyone. even me, and i never get annoyed. =)

if you want to discuss a POTENTIAL new track list you'd like to see or something, go for it, just name the thread "my dream fake track titles", but DO NOT name it something that looks like news.

if you have real info to share, POST A LINK to your source, so we can verify it and post it to tdn/News quickly.

DO NOT POST links to any album leaks. it will make the band really mad. trust me. and then if you meet them you'll feel guilty.

if you do post "REAL NEWS - CONFIRMED INFO" or something just to fuck with people, you will be put on probation. i know it sucks, but it's probably necessary for the time being.

thanks. hopefully we'll get to find out good stuff soon.

paraflux
03-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Please, stop posting "bin, please." We determine what belongs here, and just because you think an idea is stupid doesnt mean it will be stupid to everyone. So, stop that shit.