PDA

View Full Version : The begining sound

TailOfTheDogma
03-05-2003, 06:30 AM
To my amazement, that whirling sound is identitical to the noise my wifes' vibrator makes as it spins up to 2000rpm. I just sit back and watch the fur fly...

Nirvana
03-05-2003, 06:39 AM
thanks for this interesting information...

p.s. ... wich vibrator does your wife use?:-p

Again I Bumped Up My Post...

Meaningless Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

forty6n2
03-23-2003, 08:46 PM
lots of things can make the same sounds but after you establish the possibilities you cant base your assumptions solly(SP?)[i mean sole-ly] on sound. we have to look at connections to the actual music. i found that the disc design looks very similar to a circular saw blade. thats the only connection i can base my guess on. but thats interesting how a vibrator sounds like the intro. ive only seen and heard one vibrator (my friends mom's[it was slightly traumatic])

marty666
04-01-2003, 09:00 AM
it's a 24 track tape machine. if you listen really closely you can hear the click of it going into record mode just as the band kicks in. i thought it was a nice touch.

m666

George Bush Sr.
04-01-2003, 11:18 AM
watch the movie 'nothing to lose.' when the old judge appears listen to the sound his electronic chair makes.

jotun
04-16-2003, 07:33 AM
the beginning sound on the first track of The Eminem Show sounds about exactly the same as the one in The Grudge
anyone heard it ?
(not saying that i like eminem)