PDA

View Full Version : another thought

cassiopeia
11-21-2002, 07:31 PM
well well pushit is defiently an awesome experience. The first time i heard it in salival, it took me away to a very different special place. I don't mean to sound corny or anything, but it definetly soothed me and made my mind wander and travel about. One of the pleasures in life is being able to hear "push it on me, put shit on me" in a very soothing soft voice, along with "theres no love in fear". Also a very favorite song live, i don't know...it just gets me very emotional.

Delirus
11-25-2002, 11:32 PM
and if you do as maynard asks and go to a comfortable, vunerable place you really do come out the other side a little more...awake/open/euphoric.whatever.

i highly recomend it when your stressed or you feel soem one is pushing you, shoving.

minusrestraint
12-03-2002, 10:32 AM
i found that the song has the most impact in a darkened room. wait for night, block out the windows, kill the lights. certain "substances" can also intensify the song, its soooo amazing!

Another
08-04-2004, 03:08 AM
Yes agreed, every time I listen to it, it’s a different experience. And I can never seem to listen to it and occupy myself with anything else. This songs demands 100% of my attention…
Which is quite impressive considering my very short attention span can…..