PDA

View Full Version : The X-Ray

Paraguay
03-04-2003, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know what the "foreign body" in the X-Ray is? I know the faq says it resembles an anal vibrator, but if you ask me you'd have to be pretty stupid to put something that large up your ass. So.....
Also, notice the 'x's' along the image. They look like stitches. Would they show up in an X-Ray?

Nirvana
03-05-2003, 06:56 AM
maybe it doesnt go IN his as.. but maybe it comes OUT!

and the x`s... maybe he ate cereals in X shape?

Again I Bumped Up My Post...

Meaningless Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

DivinerSage
03-17-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Paraguay
Does anyone know what the "foreign body" in the X-Ray is? I know the faq says it resembles an anal vibrator, but if you ask me you'd have to be pretty stupid to put something that large up your ass. So.....
Also, notice the 'x's' along the image. They look like stitches. Would they show up in an X-Ray?

It is definently not a vibrator for sure. Those aren't stickes on him they are called "butterfly sutures". So it was something inserted into the body because the inscission is already closed up, and whatever it is is still in there. Also it is questionable if it is a human or not. My mom is a nurse and she says it doesn't look like a human because of the vertebrae. She said the number of vertebrae is too few and that it might be an animal of some(probably a quadraped because of the 4 ball and socket joint layout). BUT she also said that what ever kind of equipment this is in it looks either way to big and maybe advanced to put in an animal so it could be human. I think it looks like a flash light that empty part in the middle of the device look like thats where the batteries go and across the edge of that empty spot runs a wire all the way to the end which would connect both ends of the battery to the circuit. All of the see through or empty spots on the device is where the units housing is made of plastic and all the bright white is steel. And in the middle spot on a flashlight it is plastic but alot of the handle where the batteries are housed are metal construction for battery contact and stability. But that is a weird idea putting a flashlight "where the sun don't shine". But I still think it is medical because of the stiches and they don't use flashlights in the operating room like that and they certainly wouldn't sew it back up in them. And also that R on the picture might not stand for "Right" side because they dont use R for right in a hospital on X-rays it might mean "Reversed" and it's upside down and what ever it is is connected to the back of the head because at the end if it something is sticking out that looks like a small thin metal rod normally used for electric stimulation of the body. Also it might administer medicine and the empty space on the device is an area used to store medication to be administered at an intervaled time.

-Later-

Don T.

forty6n2
03-23-2003, 09:39 PM
its a pig. and it ate something im not sure what it is but it is possible a pig could swallow something like that and there is a pig on the back. so thats my guess. a pig

Valkyrie
04-07-2003, 12:39 AM
Thing that keeps bugging me about it is how it's off to the side...like...ripping up into the intestines from the side. Your intestines (assuming it's a human) are stacked...right? I don't think you could insert a vibrator or whatever like that without fucking killing yourself.

IC
04-08-2003, 07:51 AM
well...i havent looked at it in almost a year, lost the cover...But i thought it was a tampon shoved way too horriby far up there...

Soaky
04-10-2003, 10:39 AM
it's elvis's x-ray and it's Tom Jones's severed penis

Edman
04-27-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Soaky
it's elvis's x-ray and it's Tom Jones's severed penis

HA HA HA! BRILLIANT!

IC
12-30-2003, 12:56 PM
well, it doenst have to be real. its not like they dont get the masters of image editing to do their stuff. I dont think adam really jammed his pet pig into a bed of forks, though he may have been weird enough to shave "undertow" into his side..maybe he just digitally put the..um.. 'object' in there.

GAiDEN-CHaKRa
04-27-2004, 10:08 AM
i looked at it about a week ago, i didnt think it looked like a tampon or a dildo or anything, maybe a vibrator, maybe a flashlight. but the reason the pig is on the back is because its Adam Jones' pig, and he died a few weeks ago = (

illusorycorelation
04-16-2005, 09:20 PM
I think the object somewhat resembles a candle, which could be a religious referance.

Penny
11-02-2006, 04:15 AM
I think the object somewhat resembles a candle, which could be a religious referance.

Agreement

TEST
11-11-2006, 08:29 AM
i think it's the pig on the back cover...on X-ray...with a vibrator

Yoxodo
12-02-2006, 04:51 AM
whatever it might be...craig caton got credited for the image. and craig caton also worked on the special effects for Jurassic Park with Adam.

perfectoblong
12-24-2006, 04:18 PM
One the images on this site it says hidden cow. Any idea where that is on the cover?

Cooly
12-26-2006, 05:11 PM
I feel like all of the album artwork kind of has a theme about society. It has a lot of fat things and things being put into things (needles in paul's face etc.). Or it could be what the cow is licking...

Inbleach
01-11-2007, 05:37 PM
One the images on this site it says hidden cow. Any idea where that is on the cover?

Pop the black disc tray off buddy.

The object has been bugging me for some time now....it's shoved in at a strange angle....it doesn't really look like it's penetrating the uh, anus. It looks like it's been shoved through the thigh or something, it's pretty heavily angled. AND WHAT THE HELL IS THE DARK SPOT IN THE MIDDLE!? Also that has to be a pig, or some similiar animal the vertabrae is too large. (maybe it's a ballon)

Polish_Rides_The_Spiral
01-22-2007, 07:00 PM
what is the cover thing of? the big red calwlike thing?

Arkham Asylum
03-04-2007, 12:10 PM
what is the cover thing of? the big red calwlike thing?

As far as I know, they are ribs. It is a ribcage.

Arkham Asylum
03-04-2007, 01:05 PM
The X-ray image seems to clearly show something with batteries (the lower bright compartment) and a motor (the upper bright area with the small pin coming out of it). The "shadow" of the entire thing resembles a vibrator. I'm not saying that that's what it is, it's just how I see the parts add up.

Esurient4Truth
03-04-2007, 01:10 PM

If it is a religious referance, then why would it be up his ass? That's like saying f*** religion.

nabiliofadilio
03-27-2007, 07:09 PM
As far as I know, they are ribs. It is a ribcage.

its a model ribcage made by adam.
walmart abnned the cover saying t was too graphic, so Tool's undertow at walmart is a giant bar-code

Psychotic_Psychedelic
04-04-2007, 02:18 AM
I think the device looks like a filament light bulb. And I'm pretty sure the "x"'s are surgical staples.

Aenima7988
04-21-2007, 12:40 PM
yea dude, why is a red ribcage sculpture too graphic for walmart? it doesn't even look that much like a ribcage! How is a ribcage offensive?

nabiliofadilio
04-21-2007, 07:05 PM
dude i have NOOOOOO idea! they let a bunch a WAY more offensive covers in the store whats wrong with a fake looking ribcage?

HelenA
04-27-2007, 03:06 AM
WHAT are you guys looking at??? Can you post a link please?

Arkham Asylum
04-27-2007, 08:19 AM
WHAT are you guys looking at??? Can you post a link please?

I'm assuming the Australian version doesn't have the x-ray photograph in the booklet included with the album.