PDA

View Full Version : Suicidal

Riff
03-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Does anyone else than me get suicidal when Maynard sings the calm part half through the song "lock the door, kill the light no one is coming home tonight. Itīs gettng colder, itīs getting colder..." ??

Nirvana
03-04-2003, 11:26 AM
no.. not suicidal... but i certainly wanna kill someone/thing

Again I Bumped Up My Post...

Meaningless Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

Badg
03-05-2003, 08:52 AM
Sometimes No Quarter makes me feel a bit sad in a comfortable way, but that's it.

And it's getting colder..

holy reality
03-06-2003, 05:43 PM
he does say "do it, kill yourself" in the subliminal message (at least i'm fairly sure he dos) so that might explain your feelings.... but no just it's a really depressing song to listen to for me, if a song makes you suicidal i think maybe you might want to go get some help

moonburn
03-16-2003, 08:01 AM
i have subliminal tapes. in order for a subliminal message to affect a person's mind it has to be repeated thousands of times per song. the whole idea that a quiet statement can affect a person's mind is not only unscientific but dangerous. it got a lot of artists into court in the 80's.

yllwcrystlstr
03-22-2003, 07:14 PM
i recorded a version of no quarter that plays 12 semitones slower than the album version. its 22 minutes long. good god, the first time i listened to it, i certainly felt dark.

Cyanide ChrYst
07-22-2004, 11:37 PM
I want to see somebody kill themselves just to prove me wrong. I hate kids that are like 'Yeah I was suicidal for like six months.'

No. You weren't. Sorry.
If I'm wrong, shoot yourself. I'll give you twenty dollars.

g-bay-be
07-23-2004, 05:47 PM
I want to see somebody kill themselves just to prove me wrong. I hate kids that are like 'Yeah I was suicidal for like six months.'

No. You weren't. Sorry.
If I'm wrong, shoot yourself. I'll give you twenty dollars.

BEST POST EVAR!

LOL! wow, thats great. what about those kids who really do try. this one kid jumped off his two story house. poor guy. give his parent 20$ after he tries again!

Cyanide ChrYst
07-23-2004, 06:47 PM
BEST POST EVAR!

LOL! wow, thats great. what about those kids who really do try. this one kid jumped off his two story house. poor guy. give his parent 20$ after he tries again!

I had a kid named Remington in my school in sixth grade and he was fucking insane. He would like jump out in front of traffic and shit. That kid was more fucked up than the bible. But dying is the thing humans do best (besides destroying shit) and if you can't successfully commit suicide, you don't really want to die.

Raev'n
07-25-2004, 12:41 AM
Unless you actually do try but the stupid car stops before it hits you cause you're too high to judge how fast/far away the car is...