PDA

View Full Version : Not much to it...

mps
11-21-2002, 06:28 PM
this segue is a recording of the sound that a vinyl makes when it's ready to be flipped over. What does Snoop-Dogg and his shit ass music have to do with Tool. Too many people are over thinking and over-analyzing.

moonburn
11-21-2002, 06:35 PM
first of all overthinking and over analyzing -yes, bad. thinking and analyzing- good. useful idiot illustrates the position a person finds him/herself in when they've "grown up." as Carlos Castaneda once put it "most people are senile when they turn 20." the record was playing and going at quite a clip in childhood. a child's brain/mind is so much more active then an adults and when it succumbs to the 'real world' the record is over. what the repetition symbolizes is the circular habitual "different day;same shit" idea. you still move, but are just chasing your tail.

ragna16
11-23-2002, 09:46 AM
What the hell does Snoop-Dogg have to do with it?

Well Known
11-23-2002, 08:08 PM
Ifeel likea usefulidiot rightnow, soi amglad thattool expressedthis for me. Now there will blossom a future in which my actions are not as comfusioning. I feel similarly about avrious other figures in my life and enjoy capitalizing on the opportunity to connect with contemporaries who agree.

exojjl
02-11-2005, 11:22 PM
What the hell does Snoop-Dogg have to do with it?

the only he has to do with it is the fact that everyone is overanalyzing this song. if they didnt, then they would find its secret such as I have.

SmallWangedMan
02-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Jesus man, would you stop that?!

exojjl
02-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Jesus man, would you stop that?!

stop what? making a mockery of you and all the other tool fans just like you?
fuck off.
My birth into this world and the ability to actually use my brain gave me the right to speak what i want.
fuck off....

SmallWangedMan
02-11-2005, 11:55 PM
THAT! STOP IT!

*head explodes*

exojjl
02-12-2005, 12:01 AM
you know its true, that my friend, is why you want me to stop, and that is why you should stop.