PDA

View Full Version : Magick?

futile
03-03-2003, 01:06 AM
ive never really heard that term before..but im interested in learning about it. please tell me what you can or put up a link for me. id be most greatful. thanx

ps: howcome i cant see the levels of members on the sidebar thingy under there name anymore?

4th Eye
03-03-2003, 02:40 AM
I don't know about magick stuff but the levels were taken away about a week ago because everyone (or some of 'em, maybe me too) was just pumping posts to get to another level, I think. The adms/mods got pissed off and removed the levels and post counts.

yllwcrystlstr
03-03-2003, 04:28 AM
go to google.com and type in ritual magick...and enjoy. Or buy some of Aleister Crowleys books. Buy them anyway.

futile
03-03-2003, 02:57 PM
aight thanx...

too bad about the moronic posters.

fuzzo
03-03-2003, 03:12 PM
im sure your better than them.. duhG you fucking dumbass, WHERE CAN I FIND WHAT "MAGICK" IS LOL!!11" its kinda obvious you goto a search engine and type in "magick"..its not that complex my friend, try it out sometime.

"please give me a link aight thanx because im an ugly immigrant whose lazy aight thanx"

immigrants think they're shit dont stink.

futile
03-03-2003, 11:27 PM
yo frizzolito

ever think that maybe by posting this thread i was hoping to enchorage a conversation on it? NO you didnt...

me an immagrant? where the hell did you get that from.

y dont u try posting something about what YOU think then let everyone else criticise it. Well at least try to, i dont know if your capable of writing anything positive.

fuzzo
03-04-2003, 03:02 PM
man...seriously...someone should hit your dumbass with a Spelling Book.. enchorage = anchor? immagrant = immawiggerwhotypeslikedis? criticise = crabs? and writing something positive? sure i can do that...HEY GUYS WHERE CAN I LEARN HOW TO FIND MAGICK!..oh shit my bad, thats your ever so wonderful "conversation." how exactly is that a conversation? they'res nothing more to it than to say two simple words. Search Engine.

intranet joO's nead too lern hwo to spel.

fuzzo
03-04-2003, 03:02 PM
lag!

futile
03-04-2003, 11:55 PM
u said it best yourself...all you are is a loser.

u=you

futile
03-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by fuzzo
man...seriously...someone should hit your dumbass with a Spelling Book.. enchorage = anchor? immagrant = immawiggerwhotypeslikedis? criticise = crabs? and writing something positive? sure i can do that...HEY GUYS WHERE CAN I LEARN HOW TO FIND MAGICK!..oh shit my bad, thats your ever so wonderful "conversation." how exactly is that a conversation? they'res nothing more to it than to say two simple words. Search Engine.

intranet joO's nead too lern hwo to spel.

i didnt say "where can i learn to find it" shit head, i said "please tell me what you can"and "please put up a link" considering that maybe some one in here may know about a site worth going too.

and that part about how u always win? its more like u arent worth anyones time so they just ignore you. ur the loser in ur town so u have to slam immagrants (by the way is the spelled right....im not sure, much less care) just to have the slightest feeling of superiority.

another thing, u think by calling me ugly ur accomplishing something? ur on the other side of the fucking country. how do u think that makes you look. do u automatically assume that everyone who come on here is ugly? if so wouldnt that make u a discusting (once again sound it out smart ass) slob?

fuzzo
03-05-2003, 03:12 PM
translation please!

from the shit i understood from your Powerful Speech is..that its bullshit that IM A WASTE OF SOMEONES TIME. this is the internet dumbass. my post isn't going no where. unless one of you libberacci jews Report me, which i know you will. but that just goes to show you how much i rule..and shit, that ugly stuff is just like saying as you call "shit head." its pretty funny how you take things seriously. that must mean..dun dun dun..you are really ugly! and you know what, im probably the coolest thing that came to these boards ever. wait no...that one thread about CHEMICAL EQUATIONS DEALING WITH LATERALUS was awesome! tee hee! ya i luvvvvvv chemistry! well gotto go clean my pocket protector! guh huh!

people need me to make they're social lives better.

yllwcrystlstr
03-06-2003, 03:23 PM
magick is NOT whats happening here....

Mark D
03-09-2003, 06:44 AM
Hey Fuzzo. Do you even listen to Tool? God you are such an ignorant fool.

Nirvana
03-09-2003, 06:46 AM
hehe... and I know another one ;-)

Meaningless Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

Smoky Mac Daddy
03-09-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by fuzzo
"please give me a link aight thanx because im an ugly immigrant whose lazy aight thanx"

immigrants think they're shit dont stink.

dude immigrant is the stupidest insult i've ever heard, you yourself are descended from immigrants unless you are born a native american, in which case i'm going to call you a wahoo wagon-burner and a damn dirty injun, you fuck

you really gots to stop calling people on their spelling, you have no idea how to use the word "they're" do you? here you use it so say a possessive, in which case you'd say "their" and in another thread you say "they're" referring to a place, like "there," and you also just said "they're" when you said "they'res nothing more to it than to say two simple words. Search Engine" don't you know that they're means "they are" you fucking retard? it's called a contraction, since you're so obviously zealous on your dictionary reading. and do you mind me asking what the fuck "they'res" is a contraction for? they res? you got a dictionary definition for that, you dick-smoking street trash?

quit making americans look like such arrogant losers will you? if you have so many friends that you could get them all up in here and own everybody in your "discussions" then why don't you do everyone a favor and hang out with them?

fuzzo just got rOnEd by a nOoBlAr and now he be cryin to his mommy

fuzzo
03-10-2003, 02:59 PM
wow..a wagon burner..thats very uh...racial...oh wait its not..anyhoo, no, i dont listen to tool, i just some how came to this "tool" forum and i registered because i never heard of tool and hate them...wait nevermind...and i didn't really think "immigrant" was an insult..unless you want it to be hott stuff ;)

im not gay!