PDA

View Full Version : writing lyrics at school

futile
03-03-2003, 12:09 AM
i got the idea for this thread from another post on here. but anyways, i was curious to know if there was anyone else who feels the best way to confuse blondes is to write "all matter is mearly...." from Bill Hicks, on there desks.

while im supposed to be taking notes and i dont particulary care for the subject...to fool my teachers i just write down the lyrics to what ever song is in my head, the only think im taking notes.

And if your teachers dont check the pages of ur books when you turn them in at the end of the year, then on a thin sheet of paper write down some wierd message on a sheet of paper and slide it in there. so the person who get the book next year will be some what aroused over it. I recomend a full page of "life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on....this is necessary"

So tell me if you ever get the urge to write stupid crap, or lyrics, around school. (if you in it)

fuzzo
03-03-2003, 03:15 PM
that post was the shittiest one known to man. you rebel you, writing on, get this, Blondes Desks. amazing. im sure you take other geeks milk money too, fat ass. oh and then all of a sudden its a transition to, "How To Write Lyrics On A Sheet Of Paper 101". enough said.

people come online to gain gratitude from they're shitty lives. oh you rebels you.

futile
03-03-2003, 10:56 PM
come online to gain gratitude from there shitty lives?....ya i dont really enjoy watching infomertians at 3 in the morning or beating off.

just the fact that you took the time to write that says ur the fat ass at school who always gets made fun of...so u come on here to gain gratitude from YOUR SHITTY LIFE

fuzzo
03-04-2003, 02:58 PM
uh huh...i think i understood that their reply pal...uh ok..Infomertain...can i be a Infomertain too? i mean really, come on, if your gunno talk shit, learn to fucking spell buddy..and that little ugly ass come back you had at the end was pretty fucking stupid..not that it made any sense..

replying to posts that make no sense is hard.

Macrame
03-04-2003, 06:42 PM
You shouldn't be the one bitching about spelling

fuzzo
03-05-2003, 02:55 PM
reverence! finally someone caught my mistake!..of all people, an emu ******..

futile
03-09-2003, 10:01 PM
did ur mom watch "The Omen" when she was pregnant with you?

Choke
03-10-2003, 02:26 PM
hey Fuzzo, you are a the dumbest piece of dog shit i have ever seen on these boards. People like you, who hate everyone and use racist slurs should die in an extremely painful way.

-edited for content-
(a description for a painful death for fuzzo was deleted out)

fuzzo
03-10-2003, 03:04 PM
well im sorry liberacci, this is the internet you know..anything goes, so if you dont like it, go home! and im glad you feel that way..but i dont really care..your "avatar" (woot big word and i get to use your captions!) is of some ugly bear...enough said.

-edited for content-
(discontent of my linear disfunctional mind wandering..blah blah was deleted out)

Skate_03
03-19-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by fuzzo
well im sorry liberacci, this is the internet you know..anything goes, so if you dont like it, go home! and im glad you feel that way..but i dont really care..your "avatar" (woot big word and i get to use your captions!) is of some ugly bear...enough said.

i know this is a dead thread by now, but i was looking at some posts by good ol fuzzo after seeing the thread about being banned. anway isn't the avator a tiger?

dork
03-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Looks like a bear holmes...

LA_sucksballs
03-19-2003, 08:08 PM
Nope.. Thats a tiger alright....

futile
04-07-2003, 10:59 PM
tiger

Alexinnis
04-15-2003, 12:56 PM
I bring Tool lyrics in for enlglish class, were studiing poetry so i brought lateralus in. w00t

kcweed420
04-19-2003, 09:41 AM
i'm a sophomore this year and over the years i've liked tool i learned that when u get bored at school u write tool lyrics and it really passes the time..........i do it all the time.......it keeps me entertained....but then again i could b entertained by a paper bag blowing in the wind across the street........o look a kittie............................................ .........

paper_head
04-21-2003, 04:54 PM
I'm not at all the slightest bit suprised that Fuzzo was banned. What an ass hole he was.

dork
05-06-2003, 02:52 PM
haha i like the way you dismissed it as 'stupid crap' to disconnect yourself from it. kill your conscience holmes.
oh and ur a big dork.