PDA

View Full Version : abstract

plexus
03-02-2003, 08:46 PM
time fore a new one.. this one is an abstract painting i did in my world history class last year... i had my sketchbook, and when i was walking to the class, i found one of those pens that had four colors on it,... red black blue and green... so i busted it open and i was blowing it all over the page.. and i just made this.... my teacher though i was fucking crazy when she saw me making a mess with in while she was teaching... anyway... i was bored in class while everone else was learning about the crusades...

i wasnt really trying to do anything other than make a mess... and thats what i did....

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=104409PM.jpg

Convoy_X
03-03-2003, 06:35 AM
there is somethin frightlying familler about it...

Nirvana
03-03-2003, 07:54 AM
it kinda looks like herman brood... (his paintings... but also himself after the fall from the building...) ;-)

Again I Bumped Up My Post...

Meaningless Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

4th Eye
03-03-2003, 08:09 AM
Well, messes are nice... I like the blue background...
And what's wrong about the crusades?

plexus
03-03-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Convoy_X
there is somethin frightlying familler about it...
boo

Originally posted by 4th Eye
And what's wrong about the crusades?
everything

raiSINgirl420
03-03-2003, 09:20 PM
this is really cool, esp since it was done with just one of those pens, and during class. ;)
you know i think that if you turned it the other way instead of this way it would look much cooler, like so the green lines are more vert than horz. when i look at it that way it reminds me of bloodshed in the forest in the winter.

very cool.

plexus
03-04-2003, 04:28 PM
thanks for the reply... just had it this way becasue thats how the page was turned in class.. i usually do all of my paintings horizontally... it seems less constraing.. i dunno.. thats just me... i also thought that the blue in the top left corner looked like flat mesa mountain ranges coming through mist.. i thought that was cool