PDA

View Full Version : Innerspace. Is the "Key" within?

GregoryWohlwend
03-02-2003, 01:49 PM
the cliche thought that this solar system is an atom and inside us are universe(s) or is it ii? anyways this thought come to mind many a time, and recently i have been driven to seek exploring the innerspace... science (astronomy) is obsessed with outerspace when the key to the universe may lie right in front of our eyes (literally) perhaps it would be easier to build a giant microscope instead of a giant telescope that can't see past the dust that gets in the way... of course we are only "looking" with light, so perhaps a microscope which gauges every wavelength of energy is needed... anyways why are we content with looking at micro organisms, why are we not searching for an image that is inside an atom or even better quarks, this is my feeble attempt at capturing such matter...

http://wu.sw0bes.com/quarks.htm

thoughts?

euthanasia
03-02-2003, 02:06 PM
Yes, we will find the key within. Do not quite agree with the thought of looking inside us in the way you describe. The Human must first of all now that, what and how, is a Human.
Probably there are three simple doors leading inside us: The Soul, The Body (the door you describe) and The Mind.
Although, I give priority to The Mind, since it masters reality. That being the reason for wanting to study Psychology.
Still the Ocean of Ignorance is vast and deep. But one of these doors must lead a bit closer to Revelation.

rikij
03-03-2003, 03:08 PM
I have often pondered this topic...I have read and heard, though it may not be true, that the universe/space is infinite. Does that mean infinitely large, and if so, why can't it be infinitely small? It seems like it would have to be, you know, opposites or something. Maybe there is some sort of mathematical reasoning as to why something can not just keep getting smaller and smaller. Do we have the means necessay to examine "particles" smaller than protons, neutrons, leptons, and quarks? There is a theory that there is nothing inside the latter two, I think. But would we be able to recognize something smaller if it was there?

somethingbetter
03-04-2003, 03:43 PM
ok- my theory on the universe-

"everything is more than it seems, but less than it really is."(quote is mine)

it isn't always out or in- it'a both. again, my deal with opposites..lol...(sorry, but I can't see anything without seeing it's exact oppposite, when you start looking for this, you will notice it too)

but imagine a tube that circles unto itself, in other words, say you have a cloth straw, and take one end, placing it inside the other- then you see, it is both in and out... even the ends converge on to each other...

lol...maybe I'm crazy, but it is how I see it. Another view takes on a form more as if you were to look down on it, but has less to do with the universe than here on our planet, because, of course, it's hard for a mere human to imagine such a great and unending universe (of which you or I as one person, are nothing more than a mere atom ourselves) , anyhow, I can see levels, so to speak, of which different forms of energy "reside" upon each level, and of course the levels go forth forever until they come back unto themselves, and these levels are but a speck in our solar system, which is but a speck in the universe, which is but a speck in the omega?

ah- you all should just read the hitchhiker trilogies, and that would give you some more ideas! :)

GregoryWohlwend
03-05-2003, 01:00 AM
tell me of the omega

euthanasia
03-05-2003, 11:30 AM
On a time far away
Lies a tmeless desert
So long, so wide, so dead
Can you imagine the worlds
Sustained within a simple grain?
So the desert changes again
No longer a lonely sea of death
Behold the greatness of all
As wolrds of life converge
In such ocean of divinity
Now arenīt we, ourselves
Contained in the smallest part
Of that grain of sand
Would you be able to face the experience
of knowing the one who walks
Across such desert?

somethingbetter
03-07-2003, 01:33 PM
Omega- my word for what is beyond the universe, it's silly to think that there is only one universe, so I figure that there are many, all enclosed in the "omega" which is beyond any human comprehension, it is..indefineable, it is all thoughts, forms, energy, combined - it is every possibility. It reaches far beyond our idea of what is out there. It is infinity.

GregoryWohlwend
03-07-2003, 03:56 PM
what is outside the omega?

or perhaps it holds nothing or just something, maybe not everything, are there 'things"?

somethingbetter
03-10-2003, 06:49 PM
I don't know... anything could be outside of it- does it even need to HAVE an outside?

re there things? I don't know that either. Everything is only matter, matter is only energy- energy is everything...