PDA

View Full Version : what i think of the pushit

prfectxperiance
03-01-2003, 07:38 PM
I saw the cinncinnati show in august 31 2002, the Inside the Outside tour, and i was looking forward to experiancing pushit, but i found myself dissapointed when i didnt hear it.The concert was the best experiance of my life, but it wouldve been better if they wouldve played pushit, but enough of my crying and sobbing.
The song is one of my favorite songs that they have made,
(or remade for that instince), but i think it symbolizes the relationships of everyone, not just himself, it sounds like he is speaking for himself, but he is actually speaking for everyone in a relationship."your pushin it, shovin me" he is saying how 2 peolpe are pushin on eachother throughout the whole relationship.I cant really explain what i think the song means, but it is probably the best experiance you can have with a song."I must persuade you another wayyyyyy"That is the greatest part, that part makes the whole song worth listening to.It makes you want to curl and cry over how that part of the climax is just screaming at you, how beutiful the song really is, and how it sums up how maynard feels, and he makes everyone feel the same way he does, that is how a person should feel everytime they listen to a song.