PDA

View Full Version : Soul Ponderings

mourningstar
02-28-2003, 04:10 PM
They say that one's eyes are a window into one's soul. And if one's eyes are a window into one's, then must soul must be a room. How big is the room? Can it stretch and grow or does it become full and bursting? Can it be filled or is it avast empty? Do I invade if I look deep into your eyes when You speak to me? If so, sir or madam do pardon my invasion. Does one's heart exist within the room, and thus the deep connection between heart and soul? Which do you feel through then? If God gives feelings through one's soul, am I numb for being godless? What if I have a heart and no soul, or a soul and no heart? I wonder...

GregoryWohlwend
02-28-2003, 05:45 PM
i think an interesting interpretation of what you are talking about would be in 2001: a space odyssey... at teh end of the movie dave is in a room, however it really isn't a room and he really isn't there... you understand or maybe you just thought he was rich and grew old in a room... but i don't think he did.

mourningstar
02-28-2003, 09:47 PM
cool, ive never seen that movie, ill have to rent it some time.

euthanasia
03-01-2003, 05:50 PM
The answers for that are you. What I see in your eyes is your room. Yours to make it larger, yours to make it darker, yours to fill it with your mind and soul, dancing at the rythm of your heart.
You are not godless. I am your god.The sun is our god. You are god.
So give yourself a soul, take it away. Make yourself a martyr, the make yourself Satan.
We are gods trapped inside ourselves.