PDA

View Full Version : enochian inhale?

plexus
02-27-2003, 06:35 PM
its me again... sorry if im posting too much... i dont mean to be flooding, but this ones a bit different than the rest... this one is a digital media... all it is is me messing around in photoshop... this was actually made from a picture of me.... the wavy type lines that really make up the picture is my hair.

what i see in this picture is a woman... her head is at the center of the picture near the bottom... she radiates light, you can only make out slight shadows of her eyes and the side of her face... and two beings beside her.... maybe protecting or guarding her... and another cool thing, is that i kinda thought that it looked like the beings have smoke coming out from their eyes into their mouth... like in the schism video.. what would you call that? thats not a french inhale.... maybe enochian inhale... haha ha......ha.....heh.... i guess not

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=081820PM.jpg

GregoryWohlwend
02-28-2003, 12:49 AM
well i have two parts to this followup

firstly...
as for the art i think you could do a little more work on the smooth qualities of it, it reminds me of energy and it seems a bit pixelated or rough for it to resemble energy. but remember art is subjective and perhaps this disturbs your intent, besides... what do i know? not a thing

second...
you wrote your own interpretation in your post, i found this interesting and wanted to ask you why? i have many times wanted to post my own interpretations of my art on my website but always seem to retract the action due to the worry that others will assimilate to my interpretation and not connect with it on their own level... my work is quite abstract and it demands a lot of the viewer, meaning time and not just a glance but minutes of observation... if i were to add my interpretation i'm not so sure if that would be good... anyhow i was just interested about your opinion on the subject due to you doing it... perhaps i will post my interpretations of my work on the website depending on the reasons you give for your actions...

Reuben
03-07-2003, 03:34 AM
nice stuff, it kinda looks like blue flames spraying outward and pillars of flame ascending to the sky... or something.... I don't think it looks to rough for energy... Theres something beautiful in disorder anyway.
And Greg mate, I think its useful to share interpretations - i can still find my own. The people that automatically assume the interpretations of the author probably weren't going to look for their own anyway.
And as for the reasons for those actions... I would assume its probably nothing more reasoned than a simple human desire to share. Sharing ideas and interpretations doesn't always impede, it can also help people to look at things a different way. Mmmm, communication...

plexus
03-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Reuben
I think its useful to share interpretations - i can still find my own. The people that automatically assume the interpretations of the author probably weren't going to look for their own anyway.
And as for the reasons for those actions... I would assume its probably nothing more reasoned than a simple human desire to share. Sharing ideas and interpretations doesn't always impede, it can also help people to look at things a different way. Mmmm, communication...

indeed...indeed

GregoryWohlwend
03-07-2003, 03:59 PM
good work, you changed my mind. i have half of my interpretations written and will be done with them all soon.

plexus
03-07-2003, 04:52 PM
sounds good... but how come none of the pics are loading off of this site

Reuben
03-07-2003, 09:10 PM
cool, i'll go have another look at your site very shortly

and the server just went down temporarily it seems, its back online now