PDA

View Full Version : Trippy Commentary

ufopancakes
01-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Has anyone actually listened to the commentary for the Parabola DVD?

If you haven't already. DO IT. And if possible, eat some mushrooms or some mescaline before you do.

engineer
01-11-2006, 02:10 PM
Has anyone actually listened to the commentary for the Parabola DVD?

If you haven't already. DO IT. And if possible, eat some mushrooms or some mescaline before you do.

DO IT, DO IT, COME NOW JUST DO IT....

IC
01-19-2006, 10:26 AM
were you listening to the dual commentary, or did you figure out how to seperate it? i did. its histerical

Khastra_KSC
01-29-2006, 03:58 AM
were you listening to the dual commentary, or did you figure out how to seperate it? i did. its histerical

I got it to seperate, but I dunno how I did it. How r u supposed to do it?

Delirium Color
01-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Separate? How the hell? I am technologically retarded, ok. I thought it was fucken funny when Jello was like "that's not maynard" and the grapes!! My husband calls them the Fruit of the Loom guy.

Naga Royal Guard
02-05-2006, 01:38 PM
huh

IC
02-05-2006, 07:53 PM
here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again here come the grapes of doom again

phishman1
04-12-2006, 10:50 AM
yeah...how do you separate the dual comentary on the Parabola DVD? Anyone...?

cosmokramer
04-20-2006, 08:34 PM
seriously i've tried to seperate them so many times...how do you do it?

piston390
04-21-2006, 12:17 PM
The only way i know to separate them is to listen to it with headphones and only listen to one ear. It switches up between the real commentary and the b.s. commentary so you'll have to change ears often.

systematicdecline
04-22-2006, 11:49 AM
my favorite video!!

right_in_three
04-27-2006, 05:45 PM
It works with headphones or really nice surround sound.

JizzyMcJizz
05-04-2006, 04:40 AM
That commentry is the best thing ever. Its so Tool its not funny. I really like Jello's take on it, the record companys, the grapes etc. When it syncs at the actual start of parabola is great. And the last comments when the Alex Grey stuff comes on "This is your brain on TOOL" Fucken gold

soberfish
05-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Umm... listen to it on your computer... double click on the speaker in your system tray... then just move the balance over. I didn't think it was THAT hard.

soberfish
05-09-2006, 05:41 PM
It's even easier than that. Watch it on a PS2 or XBOX (even a dvd player may work). Then locate the red, yellow, and white plugs. Two of them are audio (not sure which, I'm at school right now). Now, take out one of the audio plugs. One is left and one is right. Therefore, when you unplug one, only one audio track will play. There you go. Have fun

Ya, this is pretty easy as well. The only reason I didn't think of it was because my home theater system is all backed into a wall and I don't usually mess around with it now that it's hooked up to my liking :).

Ulfson
05-10-2006, 12:47 AM
My personal favourite line is "And we'll reward you with... an apple."