PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Submarine

seraph
02-27-2003, 10:24 AM
about two weeks ago i had, from where i stood, an eye opening experience. i consumed about 7 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (for the non-drug aficionados HBW contains LSA) and i hadn't anticipated the events to come. anyway, i remember lying on my bed and having minor spasms...and then the thought of my physical actions came to mind.

"Are you scared you'll be forgotten?
As you stare into the sun,
As you stare into the water."

let's just say i might be leaning on the idea that the Peach song Spasm is an acid trip and the reference to the sun seems so familiar.
on a different note, for first timers experimenting with psychedelics, do it with a sound mind in a comfortable environment

Squeegeeing My Third Eye
seraph

seraph
02-27-2003, 10:03 PM
i named the post Yellow Submarine (Beatles song) just for the druggie reason but i didn't know what was the reference to at the time but apparently it's a little yellow downer in pill form called Pentobarbital Sodium...there's your 2 cents seraph...fuckin' Beatles and Tool and Peach...ah whatever

dawn
02-27-2003, 10:12 PM
That song is now stuck in my head Mr. thank you very much...

George Bush Sr.
02-27-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by seraph
."Are you scared you'll be forgotten?
As you stare into the sun,
As you stare into the water."

The second and third lines of these lyrics remind me of the symbol on front of Israel Regardie's "The Golden Dawn."

If you don't know what I mean I recommend you at least find a picture of it.

Nevermind I found it for you.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0875426638/ref=lib_dp_TFCV/104-6090117-1915910?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader#reader-link