PDA

View Full Version : December Newsletter

WearingVans501s
01-22-2005, 11:44 PM
for some reasn i feel that this newsletter has some deeper, more important reason hidden behind it....and for that reason i decided to actually take part in BMB's stupid games and actually begin to research some shit.... in my findings i believe the 'spy novel' to be "Bimini Run" which some of you may know to be linked very controversially to the JFK assASSination...the GREEn language he speaks of is the key i ibelive.....it's hard to understand but i believe it travels on the same basis of how we can understand an alternative meaning in the phrase 'Hot Sea Man"....i have found some evidence of this type of 'coded' language being hidden amongst qoutation marks being used in inappropriate places.....however....now i am stuck...i can;t get any further and hopefully now some other people can try to get furter......i know it is most definetly bullshit...but i believe the release date is at least vaguely given amonsgt it somewhere

ARMZ
01-23-2005, 05:46 AM
A release date hidden in the newsletter? that's a new one. To me it's just a bunch of mumble jumble and has no outcome on the finished product. If anything it's important to stay alive until it is released.

IC
01-23-2005, 10:11 AM
It's unhealthy to read anything blair writes..you'll get stupider and stupider..its a vicious cycle

Parabol of Decadence
01-25-2005, 11:14 AM
I find Blair's writing to be inventive. At least he writes with zeal. He may put WAY to much emphasis on one subject and drag it on till tedium; however, he really is not that bad of a person. I have met him several times now and each time he seems to have that fucking Coleman cooler. I think he is an alcoholic...wait, no...alcoholics have admitted to their problem.

But, hey, if Maynard can be a successful alcoholic, then there must be hope for the rest of us, right?

ARMZ
01-25-2005, 03:17 PM
I find Blair's writing to be inventive. At least he writes with zeal. He may put WAY to much emphasis on one subject and drag it on till tedium; however, he really is not that bad of a person. I have met him several times now and each time he seems to have that fucking Coleman cooler. I think he is an alcoholic...wait, no...alcoholics have admitted to their problem.

But, hey, if Maynard can be a successful alcoholic, then there must be hope for the rest of us, right?
eh?.......Blair is that you?

for some reason when I read Blair's posts I have flashbacks to a South Park episode where these things go "w000000000000000p"

oh no it's happening again...

IC
01-25-2005, 05:29 PM
oh yes, you killed kenny, you bastards

ok so whats step 2?

ARMZ
01-28-2005, 08:27 AM
Step 2 is coming to the belief that a power greater than ourselves can restore us to sanity........no, wait, that's Alcoholics Anonymous.

IC
01-28-2005, 12:18 PM
lol

PsychoX_02568
07-14-2005, 07:41 AM
I concure.

bump

Odibilėph
07-14-2005, 08:37 AM
o_O

radmanics
07-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Where are we meant to pick this up from. I don't understand what you've actually done... Maybe I should read the news letter.. other than the site's broken for me so I can never see the news letters.

5th Eye
07-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Try clicking and dragging the little black bar where the links should be onto the main frame in the middle, then clicking back. That used to work for me.

TurdEye13
12-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Do you think we will get one? There never was a November one, so...............

exojjl
12-24-2005, 02:20 PM
trying to decide if i care about one.....

Ocelot199
12-24-2005, 02:20 PM
I think a better question is: who cares? So far, none of the newsletters have really told us anything interesting. We'll probably get the newsletter that has the release date, album name and tracklisting 3 months after the CD comes out.

That'd be kind of funny.

Tertius Oculum
12-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Its going to be a NOcember Newsletter.

LOL.

exojjl
I think a better question is: who cares? So far, none of the newsletters have really told us anything interesting. We'll probably get the newsletter that has the release date, album name and tracklisting 3 months after the CD comes out.

That'd be kind of funny.
that would be hilarious! or a day before the new album release, get a newsletter about the new dvd coming out in 3 months!!!

TurdEye13
We'll probably get the newsletter that has the release date, album name and tracklisting 3 months after the CD comes out.

That'd be kind of funny.

Hey, I wouldn't doubt it!

Isac Khrondor
12-24-2005, 03:48 PM
Newsletters from Blair are so shit I don't think anyone really cares.

Ktuluvic
12-24-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm down for another newsletter. I never expect to actually get any info related to an album or what not, I just find them entertaining for the most part. But if we get one, so be it. If not, no sweat off my back.

exojjl
12-25-2005, 12:53 AM
we need a newsletter saying that the new album is coming out someday in 2006, it would be perfect! I mean, who would ever expect the album to come out so early as 2006?

exojjl
12-25-2005, 02:00 AM
we need a newsletter saying that the new album is coming out someday in 2006, it would be perfect! I mean, who would ever expect the album to come out so early as 2006?

man, only jesus fucking christ would know!!! shit fuck !!! (can you fucking smell overanalyzing stupid meaningless bullshit!!! ) haha, its just fucking funny, why was this section ever created? then again, its more about opinions than the previous albums sections. Thats fucking hilarious, they have us before an album come out, coming up with opinions about something that has absolutely no right or wrong amonghts ourselves that its almost not as worse as for coming up with opinions about what we already have from them. Therefore its almost as if the people are ungrateful what they have, even if they say they dont care, even then its still on their mind. When new material is released, its does have a solid foundation in which it is more open to each listeners interpretation, but because of that, the people will get their solid foundation of their new information they feel from the music, it becomes solid depending on their beliefs system. Its crazy though, with tool and their music, they can deliver their interests to us, without forcing it, depends on who sees what, and we can really explore new things with the music.
fuckin a

Noach
01-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Blair seems to have posted all of the secret stuff at the bottom now...

ATARI
01-02-2006, 02:52 PM
There is no december newsletter up currently
what are you guys talking about?

UtUmNo1
01-02-2006, 02:54 PM
'04.

MentalSanityOff
01-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Noach, why did you have to be a ****** and bump this year old thread