PDA

View Full Version : Islam And 4 Degrees

TheDisturbed1
02-26-2003, 07:27 AM
hi guyz...i have been disgusted to see how many ppl interpret this song(the anal sex theory)...i cant believe some ppl are so much perverted!...anyways...heres my theory!..i am a Muslim..not a Muslim such as Usama Bin Laden or woteva..he is totally the contarary of the true Islam!...i have gone into the depths of Islam which is actually a mixture of all the gud thingz from all the religions...the God is Allah(worth submission)..his name is an attribute,not a name like Krishtna or Buddha..thats cuz no one really knows who our God is...we can only believe in Him!...whether Hes Budhha or Jesus..we have no clue xcept for our faith and wot we feel and have been taught..according to Islam he is worth submission!..who ever he is..hes worth submission!..there a philosophy in Islam...and its the journey in a life wid Allah!there are four elevations or steps in it!..the first is to recognize urself as a creation and God as ur creator!...then get close to him so that u take a journey wid him.and how can this be obtained is through accepting the TRUTH!...so it becomes a journey wid God WID THE TRUTH...third step or elevation is to take a journey wid God IN THE TRUTH!...and the last is to come back to ur livelyhood and prepare urself for death and wot is beyond the grave!...so the first step is actually acquiring knowledge!...second is to record it!...third is to apply it and the last is to give it all away in the name of God...so this is quite deep!...mayb these 4 Degrees can be reached thru meditation which is i guess more important than prayer...cuz as we believe all the Prophets...including Jesus and Muhammad (P.B.U.H) started getting revelations at a time when they were meditating and NOT prayin'...prayer ofcourse is imporatant aswell! i haven't reached the higher states as yet u know!..i am not that gud..LOL!...and i guess anyone can interpret this song wid the above theory!..its not only meant for the Muslims...Christians cud try and have a journey wid Jesus...Budhists cud have a walk with Buddha...no dogma!...cuz we all have only one God...but we reach him in different ways...so we all r promised for an alley in heaven(if we really want it)...

Nirvana
02-26-2003, 07:30 AM
my head spins around from all the letters... next time try some

between the lines... man... i couldnt read it!

Again I Bumped Up My Post...

Level 7 - Loquacious Post: ):-:(Nirvana):-:(

TheDisturbed1
02-26-2003, 07:55 AM
sorry man!...i write too fast and usually dunt check my spelling or grammer!..try a bit more and u'll understand my post..sorry once again.

Convoy_X
03-01-2003, 06:37 AM
well i get what your saing but it just dont jive with the words to the song. the way i see this is that anel sex is just the surface level of the song and theres more deeper levels to it as there are with most Tool songs. but if the song says that to you good that be inspired ans sprial out...

TheDisturbed1
03-02-2003, 07:03 AM
yeh..i take it as reaching higher in meditation and union wid God!..

Jerk off
03-08-2003, 07:00 AM
Um could you do me a big favor. Please don't use emotions. It makes you sound really um not intelligent. That was an OK post but I could only find Three of the steps you were speaking of. Can someone point them out. Thanks

TheDisturbed1
03-14-2003, 09:57 PM
wot do u mean?

Jerk off
03-15-2003, 10:11 PM
OK lets see.

Wot = What. u = you Etc. Those are emotes. When you sue them so you don't have to type. It makes you look lazy and unintelligent. So, please don't.

TheDisturbed1
03-18-2003, 05:49 AM
Ok...i get it now!...but sir i haven't got much time thats y i use these emotes!

Jerk off
03-18-2003, 06:24 AM
I'm not a sir.

TheDisturbed1
03-19-2003, 08:32 AM
woteva.....stick back to the topic!...

extentions
03-23-2003, 10:22 AM
First of all I want to say that I am GOD, so whatever I post here is the TRUTH and there's no question about it.

To say that Islam is all the good things from other religions is the most ignorant and american way to describe the religion.

This is what Islam is and what it does:

Islam is a system of beliefs based on the strict idea of decipline and heirarchy. Its not as complex as all the other religions because of its then intended audience. The first arabs were bedouins (desert tribes), please don't take this as degrading or condecending, its merely the truth. It is a very political oriented religion which was used to integrate and express the humanity of those tribes.

Like all religions it teaches the word of God and helps people to connect with God on a personal and spiritual level.

I think its most valuable advantage or specialty is its simplicity. It spoke out to the people with sentiment, emotion and passion. It gave them a sense of unity and impetus in a time where it was needed and self decipline to guide them to a cleaner and healthy way of living.

Another important attribute of Arabic Society is mathematics. Some of the world's greatest matheticians were Arabic, and as you can see from the design of their mosques, the architecture is very geometric, symmetrical and well rounded.
Hence, the way of thinking of the Arabic soceity.

I was born in a muslim country and endured alot of criticism and hardship because of my religious background. My belief system is based on reality and realism. Religions are divine entities desguised as systems to help the race evolve, or more accurately realize itself.

The most dangerous thing to do with a religion is depersonalize it. It is meant to be a personal experience and choice for every individual, so to preach it with fervor is the same as saturating and demystifying it to yourself. You lose the connection.

4 Degrees:

To me four degrees is about many things, its definitley about soul searching and finding yourself so you can finally submit and completely be yourself.

I don't know about the anal sex idea, but I have a feeling because the anus is common to both males and females the song is not gender-biased.

It may also be related to the movement of the kundalini energy (spirit) in the body based in the spine (near the anal cavity).

One last note about Islam and terrorism. Terrorism sucks, Islam is ok as long as its not degraded by people who try to force it onto others.

Terrorism is hatred of the self, Islam is giving in to the self.

-- Say something, say something, anything.

TheDisturbed1
03-24-2003, 03:01 AM
well....i guess i like wot u said!...now heres wot i got to say!:

thingz that i disagree upon:
NO.1:u being gOD!....the only thing i can say is PROVE IT!
NO.2:Islam is a fusion of all the gud thingz from every religion!...that y i believe thats a code of life!

thingz i do agree upon:
NO.1:Islam is not about terrorism!....it doesn't support forcing of anything on anyone!
NO.2:It teaches us ways to connect wid God on a high spiritual level!...thats wot this song might be about!...i mean connecting wid God and travelling thru 4 degrees or stages!

thank u!...take care!...and Rock On!

paraflux
03-24-2003, 12:43 PM
We are all God. And I just proved it, to myself, which is all the proof anyone needs.

Jerk off
03-25-2003, 08:14 AM
Unless your Atheist, than I guess your fucked.

take it all in
04-04-2003, 02:21 PM
i don't mean to offend anyone but the islamic religion and culture is unfair and cruel. I was 10 years old when i went to Pakistan for the first time. My father is from there and my mother is American. I experienced and saw the most horrific things. My relatives tried to kill my mother because she is not from the middle east. While she was recovering in the hospital my sister and i had to stay in their house for 2 and a half months. The men of the house were disgusting. They were my family and they did terrible things to me. In their culture it is ok for women to be abused. Women are not allowed to wear or think what they want to. My 2 years staying there were the 2 most terrible years of my life.

4 degrees is a beautiful song about finding your true self and not being afraid of showing off who you really are.

Jerk-Off
04-04-2003, 03:13 PM
It's not "ok" in their culture for women to be abused. You just got stuck with some shitty people. I'm sorry to hear that happened, but it could have happened in ANY country, including the oh so wonderful USA. The religion itself is not about that.

On a said note I would like to take a minute to apologize to Jerk Off for copying her name when I made this name.. it wasn't intentional.. hope it's not a problem.

Jerk off
04-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Dont worry about it man......

TheDisturbed1
04-11-2003, 04:03 AM
take it all in:i am sorry about wot happened to u!..now dunt judge Islam on the basis of its followers...judge Islam the way it actually is!...it doesn't support any kind abuse against women...the Holy Prophet always emphasised on givin' women their rights...its also mentioned in the Quran many times!...

God has shared himself wid us!...and our mind is divine!...and as the mind controls the whole body.then i guess...we all r divine beings..in other words spiritual beings!...

quasiperiodica
06-02-2004, 04:21 PM
hi guyz...i have been disgusted to see how many ppl interpret this song(the anal sex theory)...i cant believe some ppl are so much perverted!...anyways...heres my theory!..i am a Muslim..not a Muslim such as Usama Bin Laden or woteva..he is totally the contarary of the true Islam!...i have gone into the depths of Islam which is actually a mixture of all the gud thingz from all the religions...the God is Allah(worth submission)..his name is an attribute,not a name like Krishtna or Buddha..thats cuz no one really knows who our God is...we can only believe in Him!...whether Hes Budhha or Jesus..we have no clue xcept for our faith and wot we feel and have been taught..according to Islam he is worth submission!..who ever he is..hes worth submission!..there a philosophy in Islam...and its the journey in a life wid Allah!there are four elevations or steps in it!..the first is to recognize urself as a creation and God as ur creator!...then get close to him so that u take a journey wid him.and how can this be obtained is through accepting the TRUTH!...so it becomes a journey wid God WID THE TRUTH...third step or elevation is to take a journey wid God IN THE TRUTH!...and the last is to come back to ur livelyhood and prepare urself for death and wot is beyond the grave!...so the first step is actually acquiring knowledge!...second is to record it!...third is to apply it and the last is to give it all away in the name of God...so this is quite deep!...mayb these 4 Degrees can be reached thru meditation which is i guess more important than prayer...cuz as we believe all the Prophets...including Jesus and Muhammad (P.B.U.H) started getting revelations at a time when they were meditating and NOT prayin'...prayer ofcourse is imporatant aswell! i haven't reached the higher states as yet u know!..i am not that gud..LOL!...and i guess anyone can interpret this song wid the above theory!..its not only meant for the Muslims...Christians cud try and have a journey wid Jesus...Budhists cud have a walk with Buddha...no dogma!...cuz we all have only one God...but we reach him in different ways...so we all r promised for an alley in heaven(if we really want it)...

I just have to say that in Buddhism, Buddha is not worshipped, so he does not represent God. He was the philosopher who started what is known as Buddhism, like Confucious.

Triangular_Vision
06-23-2004, 08:13 AM
ok, the very first post was the closest out of all of them... also i am god as well. in order for you to understand tool you must understand that i am god. you are god. they are god. we are just a part of the source... your conscious mind is not yet aware of the collective (un)consciouse....

in the song...

Get up and free yourself from yourself.

Locked up inside you,
like the calm beneath castles,
is a cavern of treasures that
noone has been to.
Let's go digging.
Bring it out to take you back in.

----here he is talking about astral projection (out of body exoeriances... journey of the soul) on an individual note based on what you have already learned in life... when projecting you can never leave forever, you always have to come back untill you die.Bring it out to take it back in...

You won't do what you'd like to do.
Lay back and let me show you another way.

----here he is saying that the comforts of reality will blind you from the truth, hes saying he can show you another way...

I'll kill what you want me to,
take what's left and eat it.
Take all or nothing.
Life's just too short to push it away.

----- here he is telling you that if you follow tool as a leader, they will help you look past all the "scary" things and look past the lies, and look past the lines, "drawing way outside the lines of reason."

Take it all.
Take it all in.
All the way in.
Let it go.
Let it go in.
You won't feel what you'd like to feel.
Lay back and let me show you another way.

-----here he is just re-enforcing his previouse statements.... more encouragement.

If you knock me down I'll come back running,
knock you down,
it won't be long now
All the way in.
All the way.

-----here he is saying that no matter how much you dismiss it, it will come back stronger and stronger... but if it knocks you down your dead and you know..."knock you down, it wont be long:

Take it up higher.
4 degrees warmer.
Give in now
and let me in.
You'll like this in
Don't pull it out.
It brings us closer than
dying and cancer and crying.
Come on .
You can take it all.
Just like that.

---- here he is talking about taking your awareness higher (projecting). When he says you'll like this in, he means that when you become fully conscious, you will experiance things that you could only imagine in your dreams... wait... lol. there is humor there for those of you who actually know what im talkiing about.

It brings us closer than
dying and cancer and crying.
Come on .
You can take it all.
Just like that.

-----i repeated this part because it is very important.... when you project (spiritual reflection).... when you go out of body and dream travel with your spirit, you can go anywhere, learn anything that you have the capacity for... you know how those that are close to death such as a cancer patient seem to welcome death? some say it is because they have no other choice... it is only because if not already, their third eye is opening and they experiance "god, budda, tao, allah," whoever (it has NO name, i prefer the sorce) Also sometimes when in deep enough despair you are graced with a vision or your dreams help alot.... in the last two lines he says you can take it all, just like that... he meanse that nothing bad can happen in the spiritual world if you are alive, and again more re-assurance.

sorry for all the mispellings and incomplete ideas but im already late to leave....

tcM_Emperor
09-21-2004, 12:27 AM
You didn't explain what he means by "4 degrees warmer" :P

Underalus
10-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Also, the best way to judge a religion is to judge its followers who are carrying it out, whether correctly or incorrectly. The fact that Islam is the most terror-associated religion in the world means that in some way it does allow these acts to go on. You could say that many religions have the same ability to be translated into the allowance of terrorism, except that none have been (please don't tell me that because Israel exists and defends itself that Jews are terrorists). This means that there is something fundamentally wrong in either Islam itself or those who are of the greatest power in Islam, meaning those who have studied it and followed it the strongest. Either way, something is fishy. Another thing I don't understand is when Muslims constantly defend their religion as one of peace when it is well known that Muhammad converted many non-muslims by the sword and enforced his beliefs through violence. Also, my mother comes from an Islamic country and she was treated like shit, as well as all of her family, including my great grandmother who was beaten to death at a public bath-house. While many people argue that that was the sentiment in the past, I argue that it maintains and is even stronger today as my mother cannot return to her country of birth without being killed/imprisoned. This isn't meant to be a trashing of Islam, this is just meant to point out what I see and believe about the religion. Also, I have a lot of Muslim friends and they're very capable of being religious and tolerant and pleasant at the same time.

Tantobourne
10-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Worthwhile idea but I don't buy the fact that your spelling is so crappy. It reads like you're trying to write that way. Drop the facade, I don't buy it. Mods, give me an IP that I can link to Pakistan and I'll believe you're from Pakistan. Otherwise I call bullshit. Not dogging on the post...at least it's postive.