PDA

View Full Version : in a world where christianity is taught to the masses...

dsk1231
11-05-2005, 03:01 PM
lot's of people feel guilty about things that have happened to them. They might feel that they are going to hell and wish that they could start over because they didnt mean to get this bad. But I can't stop now. Why can't we sleep forever? Why do I have to go to hell for an eternity when I die? Luckily I'm atheist. I plan on sleeping forever.

Fulcanelli
01-28-2006, 12:05 PM
... and that is just a Christian concept? What about Karma? That isn't Christian. What about Muslims? Do they not feel guilt if they go against their religion? Freedom is a wonderful thing as long as it doesn't come at the expense of other people's freedom. I believe that even aethiests can agree with that statement.

In certain countries girls feel guilty over being raped. In Italy, wich contains the Vatican, this mentallity is considered primitive and barbaric. Eastern cultures are very backwords by Western standards but it still seems popular to trash Christianity.

I wish that people really wouldn't be sheep but that seems like human nature. From people blindly following a particular religion, to people following evil dictators, to people following the beliefs of particular musicians.

"Think for yourself... question authority."

moneyisevil
01-28-2006, 12:19 PM
... and that is just a Christian concept? What about Karma? That isn't Christian. What about Muslims? Do they not feel guilt if they go against their religion? Freedom is a wonderful thing as long as it doesn't come at the expense of other people's freedom. I believe that even aethiests can agree with that statement.

In certain countries girls feel guilty over being raped. In Italy, wich contains the Vatican, this mentallity is considered primitive and barbaric. Eastern cultures are very backwords by Western standards but it still seems popular to trash Christianity.

I wish that people really wouldn't be sheep but that seems like human nature. From people blindly following a particular religion, to people following evil dictators, to people following the beliefs of particular musicians.

"Think for yourself... question authority."

u hit the nail right on the head, basically im sick of the blind leading the blind

TurdEye13
01-28-2006, 12:31 PM
But I can't stop now. Why can't we sleep forever? Why do I have to go to hell for an eternity when I die? Luckily I'm atheist. I plan on sleeping forever.

I wouldn't count on it buddy.