PDA

View Full Version : I've got the SECRETS TO LATERALUS

Stieber
02-25-2003, 11:02 AM
Go ahead and e-mail me though I'm not sharing with just everyone. Put it this way TOOL knows they're psychology and the brain and its functioning as do I so if you want to know the latest cutting edge stuff about LATERALUS and those back and forth things everyone is talking about like some majick then let me know.....I know what they're doing and it has to do with the main message of the album in some way....HEALING....Get ahold of me if you want more info.

E-mail [email protected]

I'm a psychology major deep into the brain shit...as is tool no doubt.

-Paul Stieber

fuzzo
02-25-2003, 03:10 PM
that muahaha shit is as annoying as that one crow bastard who always does this . . .

why dont you . . . on maynards dick! muahaha...-.-

crow011
02-25-2003, 03:20 PM
ok, the problem i have with people going, "oooh, look at me, i know something you dont know" is that they obviously have no problem letting other people know that they have a highly inflated opinion of themselves . . .

if you have something to say, spit it out . . . dont sit there all coy, thinking, "wow, im the shit . . . no-one knows what i know . . . that makes me i higher version of the species" . . .

people like you are egotistical dicks, who want to feel special by having people flock to their email address, begging their undivided attention . . .

and, you wanna know something? . . . i started out doing psychology at uni, and did quite well . . . the reason that i quit was because it was FULL of elitist tossers like yourself, with an arrogance that can blind the humble . . . im far from humble, myself, but im not a dick like this guy is . . . the subject was designed for those with a messiahnic complex, and only catered for those with their noses in the air, and their fingers up their arses . . .

do your degree . . . learn the insights of the human mind . . . i dont give a shit . . .

oh, and by the way - get over the full-stops . . . if you dont like it, dont look . . . simple as that . . . im sick of people complaining more about my use of a key-stroke, when instead they should be giving the finger to haughty fucks like the starter of this thread . . .

im rarely this negative in a thread, but fuck me . . . it gets beyond a joke . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

matthew
02-25-2003, 08:46 PM
I couldn't have said it better...

fuzzo
02-26-2003, 03:13 PM
yeah me too . . .
well excuse me mister I Know Psychology And Im Better Than You . . .
well you know what you dingo monger? no one gives a shit . . .
im still better than you because atleast i dont have Wild Dingo's Eating My Babies running around and ugly koala babies stuck on my boots . . .
plus, im sure everyone understood your Massive Extensive Vocabulary . . .
im sure reading through the dictionary deals with Psychology too huh? . . .
well guess what mother fucker? AGAIN, no one gives a shit, i think you can get your point across by using simple complex words instead of thinking your some important person, well guess what, your not . . .
im sure one you can be like the crocodile hunter that knows Psychology, well you little geek, its time for me to go spear a kangaroo and drink some fosters . . .

peace and choke on my penis . . .

crow011
02-26-2003, 09:18 PM
dude, if you want to act like i child, get this: you live in america . . .

ha ha ha ha ha, ah ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha . . . you poor bastard - youre an american . . .

ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha . . .

yeah, its pretty immature isnt it? . . .

get fucked . . .

crow011 . . .

TheDisturbed1
02-26-2003, 11:27 PM
y doesn't anybody mail this guy,get all the info and post it here wid all the credit to him!....?....haha...and i find it really immature that this guy doesn't want to share his knowledge wid everyone...art is to be shared and not be owned...(i cant remember who said that!)...lol!

fuzzo
02-27-2003, 03:01 PM
yeah homie, i type like dis cause im the shnizzle wid dah shit, lol! lets get dah credit cards and info homie! lol!

and that comeback was as lame as anything i ever heard Crow . . .
wow, im an american, big whoop, i bet 90% of the people on here are from america dumbass, and guess what bitch? tool doesn't goto australia alot do they? i wonder why...shit i've seen them 4 times in the comfort of my own state. shit, i bet you have to hop on a kangaroo and go across the fucking Continent to see them, anyhoo, i can tell you ignored my response with your ugly laughter ah ha ha h aha ha . . .
what the fuck man, were you born from a fucking dingo? and rasied by koalas? who the fuck talks like that? and who the fuck types like this . . .

Aussies think they're better than everyone else because they talk with an accent that you can learn in 2 minutes.

crow011
02-27-2003, 09:35 PM
i dont -think- im better than anybody else . . .

i fucking KNOW im better than you, though . . . simple as that . . .

crow011 . . .

futile
03-03-2003, 12:37 AM
tool is from america no?...but anyways, im an american, and frizzo, look around.....it isnt that great. i remember watching a show and there was a psychologist saying how he went to college for 2 years as a physics major, in his junior year he switched over to a psychology major because."in physics, everything is either right or wrong. in psychology you can right a 5 page paper about what you analyze.....as long as its 5 pages" so I wouldnt go around talking about how great you are in the subject. besides most of it is common sense anyways.

and crow, u have a right to be pissed, frizzo should have respected that instead of going off on you. as for the making fun of where people live, it reminds me of being in first grade and getting in an argument over whos daddy is stronger. come on frizz.....comments like that dont say much about an america or some one who claims to be so great of a psycologist.

fuzzo
03-03-2003, 03:07 PM
hey frittle, i think you should mind your own fucking business, and uhh..i watched a show once...yeah..they're was this guy..he did stuff..stfu. i dont give a shit about your opinion, because i wasn't even talking to you. much less know you. now i bet that ugly mongoloid crow is gunna say "BUT I DONT KNOW YOU LOL!!1 . . ." well, keep your fucking mouth shut then bitch, i just pointed out your Dsylexic Retardation with that stupid . . . shit.. big word o|o. so thats your problem right they're. i thought you aussies were cool catching aligators and shit. but i guess i was wrong..

and its pretty sad when a fucking immigrant think's he's better than someone else..can kangaroo's swim? i didn't think so. so your ugly ass better hop on that banana boat like the rest of the immigrants did.

i dont think that made sense, but in a way i got my point across..and if your trying to fuck with my name you ugly cock sucker, do it right sir.

frizzo this .:. frittle the fritos eating fat ass..

people say im funny, people find ways to fight back, but in the end, i win.

Professor Frink
03-03-2003, 04:43 PM
shut the hell up, you're making an ass of yourself.

Jerk-Off
03-03-2003, 05:08 PM
still waiting to see one post from fuzzo that is 1) worth reading, and 2) not degrading to someone

crow011
03-03-2003, 10:39 PM
ok, ok . . .

youre absolutely right . . .

you win . . .

now fuck off . . .

crow011 . . .

futile
03-03-2003, 11:02 PM
oh frizz frizz...

make ur time more usefull and stop being a moron

grow up

stop breathing our air

and please...dont breed

3rd eye
03-04-2003, 05:11 AM
To however initiated this stupid thread, why can't you just post your fucking secrets to the album here? just because you have your head so far up your ass doesn't mean you know something other people here don't. By the way, uhhh, I'm sure the members of tool are far more interested in philosophy than that fucked up little elitist subject called psychology; fuck you and your psuedo science.

3rd eye
03-04-2003, 05:12 AM
whoever (sorry previous post spelling error)

fuzzo
03-04-2003, 03:16 PM
yeah you little nerds, that that 3rd eye guy said..shit man, fucking crow the liberacci queen busted out all his internet friends on me..eeee...yeah i know i won, so what? i always do. you bitches are pooned for life man..and that futile guy is one silly bastard, i bet he fucking typed in his newly found SEARCH ENGINE! "comebacks that are coool"..shit man, check this out, "DONT BE A MORON AND STOP BREATHING!" now he's taking the next to step to not cuss because his ugly mother probably monitors his computer. shit, you sound like a fucking white trashy red headed step child dude..maybe you should never post again because im always right, and your always wrong.

people say im the best shit-talker known to man..dont be jealous and go around whats in front of you. "shut up you! heheheh, dont make a ass outta ur self lol1"

Jerk-Off
03-04-2003, 03:43 PM
aren't there moderators here so we can talk about Tool instead of listening to 13 year olds brag about how good they are at shit talking?

lets move on, folks.

Macrame
03-04-2003, 06:32 PM
If you're so right then why don't you have anybody supporting your point of view?

futile
03-04-2003, 11:48 PM
ur the one telling me to learn how to spell? ya so, i figured youd be so smart -since you said you are- that ud be able to figure out what i was saying.

i didnt say "stop breathing" i said "stop breathing our air"....

and for just for y ou frizz....

ur= you're
ud=youd= you+ would
ya=yeah

fuzzo
03-05-2003, 03:06 PM
its ok little buddy, i can understand you. i was just pointing out that your either ignorant or stupid for typing like u's dazZzZ shizznit fo typn' liek dis yO.

and who are all these little geeks flocking to my every response to say the shit they're saying. no ones talking to you, calm down turbo, the world doesn't revolve around your every message unlike mine, because im that cool..and someone always has to mention THE LAW! only pussies do that when they lost or trying to gain attention. little quiffs. why dont you atleast type something half decent then Reporting someone or typing. "You Moron1" or some lame shitty thing involving "WELL NO ONES BACKING YOU UP LOL11!" well thank you very much. that just goes to show you how fucking good i am solo. just wonder if i told all my friends about this forum. they're wouldn't be enough of you ugly geeks worthy of talking shit. thats how cool i am.

fuzzo: 928374982
intranet geeks: 0!

4th Eye
03-05-2003, 03:59 PM
Stieber: You selfish "me major psychology intelligent brain shit" fucker!

3rd eye: Use the edit-button.

futile: what's the point in writing like u speak?

By the way, has anyone got Stieber's secrets yet?

THCvocals
03-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by crow011
i dont -think- im better than anybody else . . .

i fucking KNOW im better than you, though . . . simple as that . . .

crow011 . . .

so what do you mean by 'better' anyway... mr. better?

crow011
03-07-2003, 07:02 PM
a) that wasnt directed at you . . .

b) i wasnt talking to you . . .

c) it has nothing to do with you . . .

d) it was clearly directed at fuzzo . . .

e) i was simply stating that i am "better" (and by this i meant IN EVERY POSSIBLE IMAGINABLE PERCEIVABLE WAY) than our friend fuzzo . . .

crow011 . . .

a_divine_martyr
03-08-2003, 08:32 AM
e) i was simply stating that i am "better" (and by this i meant IN EVERY POSSIBLE IMAGINABLE PERCEIVABLE WAY) than our friend fuzzo . . .

I can't believe I found another Fuzzo fight, but Crow, right-fucking-on!

And notice how all he can do is call us geeks and shit.

I'll actually give a fuck about what Fuzzo says if he EVER makes a valid point.

Fuzzo : 0

Everyone else : 23458027

Sit down, junior.

Cronos
03-08-2003, 11:57 AM
Why do you guys continually insist upon encouraging him anyways?

Everytime you decide you have to defend your image, he takes it upon himself to troll.

Ignore fuzzo, don't even address a thing he says. Don't even give him the opportunity to post again, because the more you take it upon yourself to fight him, the more you fuel him to post again. Isn't it clearly obvious that he's just here to troll, and find something to pick apart so you will retaliate?

George Bush Sr.
03-08-2003, 01:38 PM
i mailed this prick and he wrote back saying that i had to give him "karma points?" in order to get these secrets. fuck him, i'm not getting rid of my points

Mark D
03-09-2003, 06:30 AM
Hey Fuzzo you dumbfuck bitchboy. Dont ever step to the crow. If you want to insult someone, try doing something better than resulting to Aussie stereotypes. I have seen many users here that are from Australlia. Im sure that Tool has a better opinion of Australlia than they do of California.

Bitch.

Nirvana
03-09-2003, 06:43 AM
a) that wasnt directed at you . . .

b) i wasnt talking to you . . .

c) it has nothing to do with you . . .

d) it was clearly directed at fuzzo . . .

crow011 . . .

ehm.. A,B,C and D are all the same...

hmm...

Meaningless Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

Cronos
03-09-2003, 11:39 AM
Blah, Mark D, I don't think Crow needs you to step up in his defense.

Mark D
03-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Im sorry, but I have to stick up for crow. There are a certain few that I would defend here. Depending on the circumstances, you might even see me defend you, Cronos. Not very likely though.

crow011
03-09-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Nirvana
ehm.. A,B,C and D are all the same...

hmm...

Meaningless Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

ummm, dude, that was the point . . . call it dry aussie wit . . . or just call it shit dribbling . . .

oh, and i dont see it as defence . . . its more like solidarity . . . you know, the good guys against one fucking cunt-head . . .

crow011 . . .

ps: do you guys say cunt? . . . we say it alot . . .

futile
03-09-2003, 09:59 PM
do we say cunt? yes

we also do some other things with it as well

Chris_Brightwell
03-10-2003, 02:16 AM
Thread locked due to flaming.

--
Chris Brightwell // moderator