PDA

View Full Version : facts

Digital Dreamer
02-24-2003, 05:40 PM
Supposedly - ions have a postive effect on people's mood etc. and when Tool was asked about why this track was on the cd they said more or less "because it makes people feel good" Could they have possibly known the - ions have a positive effect on people's moods?

Phosphoros
02-25-2003, 04:57 PM
Of course they do! there is no coincidenc with Tool, otherwise they wouldn't say that

jpmanson
02-25-2003, 05:06 PM
i thought that negative ions were assotiated with electrical current, and they have a tendency to put people in bad moods.. whereas positive ions are associated with nature and make people feel better about themselves..

i could have it backwards though..

Phosphoros
02-25-2003, 05:10 PM
I think you do have it inverted. I think the Faq has it

Spiralman
03-05-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Phosphoros
I think you do have it inverted. I think the Faq has it

Don't always trust the FAQ/Bible.

J Lee

SansReality
03-14-2003, 11:47 AM
Does everything with Tool run really deep? cuz I ve never seen an album that had everything so well thought out and connected as AEnima

Digital Dreamer
03-14-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by SansReality
Does everything with Tool run really deep? cuz I ve never seen an album that had everything so well thought out and connected as AEnima
Yes everything is that deep. Enjoy it

Phosphoros
03-25-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by SansReality
Does everything with Tool run really deep? cuz I ve never seen an album that had everything so well thought out and connected as AEnima You should hear LATERALUS...

Yiakovos
04-13-2003, 02:05 PM
Yes, Lateralus is insanely complicated. Even more so than Ænima, if that is possible. Anions make people feel good, eh? Maybe it's because +ions are called cations and a lot of people don't like cats. So the oppisite of something with 'cat' in it would make people feel good. Or maybe I've smelled one too many magic markers...

fingolfin_314
05-20-2004, 11:27 AM
What's wrong with some complication...I get sick of plain and simple things, so I listen to some soul searching tool.