PDA

View Full Version : Lets get this straight.

UnasTheSlayer
10-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Just because Blair posts some worthless information on the front page doesn't mean it'll reveal new album news. As with the post about the chat party, where does he say it has anything to do with info on the new album? And if it did in some cryptic way, what makes you think even if you do ask them, they'll give you a straight up answer?

What I'm trying to say is be patient, and just because Blair opens his weird looking mouth doesn't mean it's a new album revelation. Info will be posted when it's posted...

Foamy
10-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Nobody said that they will deffinitely give our information about the album in that chat, it's just obviously a very good time to do it.

Bogart
10-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Just because Blair posts some worthless information on the front page doesn't mean it'll reveal new album news. As with the post about the chat party, where does he say it has anything to do with info on the new album? And if it did in some cryptic way, what makes you think even if you do ask them, they'll give you a straight up answer?

What I'm trying to say is be patient, and just because Blair opens his weird looking mouth doesn't mean it's a new album revelation. Info will be posted when it's posted...
its just speculation that news will be revealed, it hasnt been scribed in stone. take some more prozac man

Goldfoot
10-09-2005, 05:27 PM
where does he say it has anything to do with info on the new album?

How about this?

For all those people (with their constant ranting!) that just can't wait for the new Tool album, I'd like to share this email that I received:

That is an implication.

moneyisevil
10-10-2005, 10:14 AM
there should be no dumb ass questions asked...only questions about the new album