PDA

View Full Version : Last Night...

Tertius Oculum
10-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Last night I woke up in a cold sweat. I had been dreaming again. This dream though was different, it seemed more real than real could be. I saw an angel, it told me things that had happened, is happening, and what would happen. What was weird was that although the new album isn't out yet, it had been out for several years in my dream. The new album that was set to come out was Opiatalus and had a picture of a man punching his face through a glass windowed box thing. Some kind of personal vision box set. It most be some kind of new invention I had thought at the time. I obtained one of these Magical Boxes that let you see things that were happening around the world and I smashed my face in it. That was when I woke up. Then I remember that Television had been invented already. :/

bluefire
10-09-2005, 12:10 AM
wow, how bout that...

Tertius Oculum
10-09-2005, 12:12 AM
New TOOL Album: TURN OFF YOUR FACE.

bluefire
10-09-2005, 12:13 AM
actually its TURN ON YOUR MOM

Tertius Oculum
10-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Stop polluting my thread.

johnnyTrip
10-09-2005, 12:51 AM
dreams are a powerful thing....i wonder wut yours meant....i believe if you remember a dream it was something you were supposed to experience

Tertius Oculum
10-09-2005, 02:24 AM
:/ I really hope I wasn't supposed to experience my head being shoved through my TV,

Foamy
10-09-2005, 02:33 AM
That reminded me of the black guy in Parabola with his forhead resting on the glass box.

Bogart
10-09-2005, 11:11 AM
thanks for sharing your experience

Tertius Oculum
10-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Atleast it was more informative than your threads.

UnasTheSlayer
10-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Last night I woke up in a cold sweat. I had been dreaming again. This dream though was different, it seemed more real than real could be. I saw an angel, it told me things that had happened, is happening, and what would happen. What was weird was that although the new album isn't out yet, it had been out for several years in my dream. The new album that was set to come out was Opiatalus and had a picture of a man punching his face through a glass windowed box thing. Some kind of personal vision box set. It most be some kind of new invention I had thought at the time. I obtained one of these Magical Boxes that let you see things that were happening around the world and I smashed my face in it. That was when I woke up. Then I remember that Television had been invented already. :/

You need to get out more.

Tertius Oculum
10-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Assuming that this dream was real, I guess so. I still need to get out more anyways. :( Google Pahrump, NV and see how much stuff there is to do here. You will know why.

Intertwined
10-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Srsly, wtf?

I like your new avatar though.

Bogart
10-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Atleast it was more informative than your threads.
sure was

UnasTheSlayer
10-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Assuming that this dream was real, I guess so. I still need to get out more anyways. :( Google Pahrump, NV and see how much stuff there is to do here. You will know why.

Ouch, Nevada? That says it all. Though I'd probably make frequent trips to Vegas. =P

Tertius Oculum
10-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Ouch, Nevada? That says it all. Though I'd probably make frequent trips to Vegas. =P

Yeah, I usually do. But my friends who live there now have fucked up work and school schedules. So it's hard for them to get free time.