PDA

View Full Version : blair's advice

ThIrdEyeCarrots46
10-06-2005, 02:24 PM
in the september 2005 newsletter on toolband.com(posted in october) blair again adresses die eter von satan. this particular newsletters seems different, probably because he was loaded. anyway this is what he says..

THE REPLY:

It's a recipe for cookies that Marko Fox's grandmother used to bake for him as a child (miraculously, without using eggs as an ingredient). Of course you have to substitute the eggs with a magical incantation from the worm-eaten pages of some moldering grimoire. However, as long as this isn't tampered with - looped, slowed down or played backwards there really isn't much danger. Otherwise, all kinds of calamities might occur, but who'd be stupid enough to tamper with it... loop it, slow it down or play it backwards?

think hes kidding? i tried it without the loop, and its not english or anything when played backwords, although the drums sound more like drums then when its playing forward.
could it be some kind of chant in some satanic language that blair gets off to
or is he just bs-ing us

bluefire
10-06-2005, 03:47 PM
yeah, bs-ing you.

abrack29
02-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Not to sound stupid or anything, but what do you mean "without the loop?"

Fit4Demolition
03-09-2006, 07:12 PM
its in german. i thought that was widely known.

snakeeyedhawk
03-10-2006, 11:41 AM
That song doesn't go any deeper than Tool just fucking with everyone, for me.

Fit4Demolition
03-11-2006, 09:55 PM
yeah its a joke song. maybe making fun of rammstein and nine inch nails or something i dont know how Tools relations are with them, but those are the first two bands that come to mind when i hear this song.

snakeeyedhawk
03-13-2006, 09:18 AM
yeah its a joke song. maybe making fun of rammstein and nine inch nails or something i dont know how Tools relations are with them, but those are the first two bands that come to mind when i hear this song.

Nope, I don't think they were making fun of anybody. I think the song is sort of an extension on 'Hush' - in the sense that when first listened to, you probably think something along the lines of 'omgz!1 teh tooli r teh nazi!', but when you look at the lyrics, you realize that it was something as simple and silly as a recipe.

To me, it's more or less making a statement about unfair assumptions and how you have to think and analyze before criticizing.

Fit4Demolition
03-13-2006, 02:07 PM
yeah, even the name of the song has the word Satan in it so thats implying something too. i didnt really think they were making fun of those bands, but instead just mimicing them, but i think your idea is right.

bass_dude
03-14-2006, 08:04 AM
I don't think people should spend too much time trying to "interpret" this song, when its basically a filler (allbeit a thought-provoking one). Remember how pretty much every misunderstood band at some point are likened to Nazi's/vampires/child sacrificers etc? I know that Tool were, and putting a song on the album that will make all those who don't know Tool/can't be arsed to read the lyrics think they are Nazi is basically a joke (allbeit a slightly bad taste one). Now all those who had faith in Tool realized it was nothing, and get to enjoy the rest of the music. Those who listened, thought "OMGnAzI'sWtf!!1" fucked off to listen to other "less challenging" bands, and quit bugging Tool/its fans.

Alex

justify_denials
05-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Nope, I don't think they were making fun of anybody. I think the song is sort of an extension on 'Hush' - in the sense that when first listened to, you probably think something along the lines of 'omgz!1 teh tooli r teh nazi!', but when you look at the lyrics, you realize that it was something as simple and silly as a recipe.

To me, it's more or less making a statement about unfair assumptions and how you have to think and analyze before criticizing.
Definately...But I think it was put onto the album because Maynard wanted to because this song is fucking hilarious. This song is just fucking hilarious. Just because someone speaks german or uses something in german on a album DOES NOT mean they are nazis........It's the same thing as thinking that even the normal, average german citizen is a nazi. Just because I drive a car that is German started by the nazi Adolf Hitler does not mean I am nazi........Should I put a Swastika on the back of it? Sure!Would that mean I am nazi? No. It would mean that I put a symbol that is of Properity and luck on it.

So if it is ok to think that a german is nazi, someone who speaks german is a neo nazi, or a band that has German on their album.......Then it would certainly be alright for all of you dumbass motherfuckers (assuming your american) to look at yourselfs and call yourself a murderer and a rapist because you live in a country that killed and raped people of their lives and culture to get where it is today.

I think if anything this song was put onto the album to reveal to observers how many people are double standardizing themselves by thinking nazis are bad when infact their country comes from a long timeframe of several activities that are just as bad is not worse than the nazi parties ever commited.

Good day and good luck.........hope everyone enjoys supporting a corrupt lying government that has brainwashed you.

Sloan
05-13-2006, 03:07 AM
Hi!

As a german I can tell that today 99.99% percent of germans are definitively not nazis. In fact I am sometimes surprised to read about such suspicions in the year 2006 still.

The lyrics are plain german, a recipe for cookies, totally harmless except for the somehow funny title (in relation to the lyrics) and the line with the turkish hashish as an ingredient (hard to get legally, at least in germany). But the recipe sounds delicious. I have found a translation from another site:

The Eggs/Balls of Satan

Half a cup of powdered sugar
One quarter teaspoo salt
One knifetip Turkish hash
Half a pound butter
One teaspoon vanilla-sugar
Half a pound flour
150 g ground nuts
A little extra powdered sugar
... and no eggs

Place in a bowl
Add butter
Add the ground nuts and
Knead the dough

Form eyeball-size pieces from the dough
Roll in the powdered sugar
and say the Magic Words:
"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"

Place on a greased baking pan and
Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
...AND NO EGGS

...and no eggs.

We could start a baking competition...

Shaggy007
05-16-2006, 04:36 PM
What does die eter von satan even mean in german?

Sloan
05-17-2006, 01:27 AM
Hm, apart from the translation which is then "The Eggs/Balls of Satan" the title of the track looks a bit "off-topic" in relation to the cookie recipe. Maybe it is the name of the recipe, I don´t know.

But hey, that is it why we love Tool! I think the Tool guys are laughing their ass off that people try to decipher stuff like this.

When you google for the track title nearly everything you get are references to this Tool title, not much else.

Some background info I found:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Eier_von_Satan

blackandwhite
05-17-2006, 04:12 PM
What does die eter von satan even mean in german?

"The Eggs of Satan" are you incapable of reading?

Before It's Far Too Late
05-20-2006, 10:46 PM
"I think if anything this song was put onto the album to reveal to observers how many people are double standardizing themselves by thinking nazis are bad when infact their country comes from a long timeframe of several activities that are just as bad is not worse than the nazi parties ever commited."

Um, America has never deliberately ordered genocide in hopes of Utopia
America has never captured hundreds of thousands of women and children and performed inhumane experiments on them as if they were some lesser animal

koobcam
05-25-2006, 03:32 AM
Germans are not Nazis. There are more Neo Nazi's in America than Germany. Furthermore, it's not like America (as a country) is a good boy is it? Most countries are fucking corrupt. This has nothing to do you either you or I. This is governments and the people in power letting us down continually.

People should not think about this as being Nazi - I know I didn't. I just wondered what he was saying and assumed it might have been a piss take of Rammstein. When I found out what it was - asking my mum who used to speak German at school, she told me it's ingerdients for a cake.

Pretty funny to hear the crowd samples cheering "and no eggs!"

wearethestories
05-25-2006, 01:31 PM
Um, America has never deliberately ordered genocide in hopes of Utopia
America has never captured hundreds of thousands of women and children and performed inhumane experiments on them as if they were some lesser animal

well...

we DID destroy almost the entire Native American race/ethnicity.
we HAVE assassinated leaders of foreign countries because we don't like their worldview/political agenda.
we DID drop two really big bombs on two heavily populated Japanese citites

oh

and we DID kill hundereds of thousands of women and children and treated them as if they were some lesser animal (actually, they are STILL considered by many Americans to be "some lesser animal" and 'they' are STILL considered to be only 3/5ths of a person by our Constitution [however, the 13th Amendment renders that "compromise" fairly moot]).

wearethestories
05-25-2006, 01:37 PM
^^^ is mostly a friendly suggestion to remind us that America, though not the worst nation in history, is far from free of deserved condemnation. We tend not to think of ourselves in light of genocidal crimes, but the fact remains that while Britain and the rest of Europe had abolished slavery without violence and bloodshed, we killed several hundred thousand of our OWN PEOPLE in order to do the same. Our nation is still founded on principles that "ensure freedom" and allowing big-business to bully Congress and the rest of the doing what it wants (Wal-Mart, anyone?).

koobcam
05-25-2006, 11:53 PM
^^ top post

HelenA
05-30-2006, 04:07 AM
I made the biscuits today - they are delicious (as you would expect). I was a bit confused about 'powdered sugar' - I couldn't decide if it was castor sugar or icing sugar so I halved the mixture and did some of both. I didn't add the hash either! I'm a new fan to Tool. H

Kochipahk
05-30-2006, 09:28 PM
I always thought this track to be a companion to Message to Harry Manback. Think about Jungian philosophy, with the shadow and all that.

This track, though agressive and harsh-sounding, is nothing more than a little recipe for cookies.
MTHM sounds calm and collected, but in reality, the guy is actually furious and outraged.

Basically, we shouldn't take things at face value. Before you make any assumptions, do a little research. DEVS and MTHB are opposites, shadows, per se.

Sloan
05-31-2006, 10:58 AM
I made the biscuits today - they are delicious (as you would expect). I was a bit confused about 'powdered sugar' - I couldn't decide if it was castor sugar or icing sugar so I halved the mixture and did some of both. I didn't add the hash either! I'm a new fan to Tool. H

:-] Yummy!

civdis24
06-01-2006, 06:04 PM
I always thought this track to be a companion to Message to Harry Manback. Think about Jungian philosophy, with the shadow and all that.

This track, though agressive and harsh-sounding, is nothing more than a little recipe for cookies.
MTHM sounds calm and collected, but in reality, the guy is actually furious and outraged.

Basically, we shouldn't take things at face value. Before you make any assumptions, do a little research. DEVS and MTHB are opposites, shadows, per se.

I like your approach. I agree.. to the first listen it sounds like some Hitler speech when in fact its simply a recipe for some "cookies" of sorts. I think thats really the only point or meaning, if there even was an intended purpose. Its just to trick you, to show you that you cant (excuse the cliche) "judge a book by its cover"

eulogy09
06-09-2006, 02:46 PM
as someone else said, it does sound a lot more like drums when played in reverse. I don't know german well enough to check for hidden messages though....

offspring
06-10-2006, 01:47 PM
as someone else said, it does sound a lot more like drums when played in reverse. I don't know german well enough to check for hidden messages though....

Umm...I'm German and I could easily translate it...but I thought Tool fans might know what the song is all about....

-----
Die Eier von Satan

Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker
Ein viertel Teelöffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze türkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teelöffel Vanilliezucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
150 Gramm gemahlene Nüsse
Ein wenig extra Staubzucker
und keine Eier

In eine Schüssel geben, Butter einrühren, gemahlene Nüsse zugeben und den Teig verkneten. Augenballgroße Stücke vom Teig formen, im Staubzucker wälzen und sagt die Zauberwörter "Simsala bim bam ba saladu saladim". Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und bei 200° für 15 Minuten backen. UND KEINE EIER.
Bei 200° für 15 Minuten backen. Und keine Eier.

-----

Translation:

Satan's eggs:

Half a cup of confectioners' sugar
A quarter teaspoon of salt
A knife point of turkish hashish
Half a pound of butter
One teaspoon of vanilla sugar
Half a pound of flour
150 Gramm (500g = one German pound) ground nuts
A bit of extra confectioners' sugar
And no eggs

Put it into a bowl, stir the butter into it and knead the dough. Form eye ball sized pieces from the dough, roll them in the confectioners' sugar and speak the magic words "Simsala bim bam ba saladu saladim" (this is like the standard German magic words...everybody says them when he wants to sound mysterious). Put it onto a greased baking tray and bake it with 200° (Celcius, normal temperature for cakes and that stuff) für 15 minutes. And no eggs!!

---------------

It sounds like a very casual baking recipe.
The only interpretation I've got would be that people see evil beings in everything they make, even in such harmless things like cookies.

By the way, I've tried to make it, but it's impossible without the eggs...it's just dry powder with some butter sticking around it. But if you add eggs, it's a normal cookie, doesn't taste too bad ;o)

Oh and MJK's German was very good, I understood everything after having listened to it only once.

Edit:
URL=http://toolnavy.com/showpost.php?p=1015810&postcount=10
I think that might be the point.
I'm surprised that there are still stereotypes about Germans...When I travelled to the USA I found that most people were very kind to us and I saw no one judging me for what people more than 60 years ago had done to anybody else.

HelenA
06-11-2006, 02:09 AM
I made then too - almost exactly according to the recipe and they were delicious. You don't need eggs to make great biscuits - in Australia were are famous for ANZAC biscuits which are also war-based and have no eggs, which is important during rationing.

Cheers H

This is my first forum - so I don't really have it together - sorry!

eulogy09
06-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Umm...I'm German and I could easily translate it...but I thought Tool fans might know what the song is all about....

I meant hidden messages when it is played in reverse. I know what it is about.

Perseensilmä
06-11-2006, 02:56 PM

-----
Die Eier von Satan

Ein viertel Teelöffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze türkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teelöffel Vanilliezucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
150 Gramm gemahlene Nüsse
und keine Eier

In eine Schüssel geben, Butter einrühren, gemahlene Nüsse zugeben und den Teig verkneten. Augenballgroße Stücke vom Teig formen, im Staubzucker wälzen und sagt die Zauberwörter "Simsala bim bam ba saladu saladim". Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und bei 200° für 15 Minuten backen. UND KEINE EIER.
Bei 200° für 15 Minuten backen. Und keine Eier.

-----

Translation:

Satan's eggs:

Half a cup of confectioners' sugar
A quarter teaspoon of salt
A knife point of turkish hashish
Half a pound of butter
One teaspoon of vanilla sugar
Half a pound of flour
150 Gramm (500g = one German pound) ground nuts
A bit of extra confectioners' sugar
And no eggs

Put it into a bowl, stir the butter into it and knead the dough. Form eye ball sized pieces from the dough, roll them in the confectioners' sugar and speak the magic words "Simsala bim bam ba saladu saladim" (this is like the standard German magic words...everybody says them when he wants to sound mysterious). Put it onto a greased baking tray and bake it with 200° (Celcius, normal temperature for cakes and that stuff) für 15 minutes. And no eggs!!

---------------

It sounds like a very casual baking recipe.
The only interpretation I've got would be that people see evil beings in everything they make, even in such harmless things like cookies.

By the way, I've tried to make it, but it's impossible without the eggs...it's just dry powder with some butter sticking around it. But if you add eggs, it's a normal cookie, doesn't taste too bad ;o)

Oh and MJK's German was very good, I understood everything after having listened to it only once.

Edit:
URL=http://toolnavy.com/showpost.php?p=1015810&postcount=10
I think that might be the point.
I'm surprised that there are still stereotypes about Germans...When I travelled to the USA I found that most people were very kind to us and I saw no one judging me for what people more than 60 years ago had done to anybody else.
It´s not Maynard, it´s Marko Fox

implandnoises
06-23-2006, 07:47 AM
in the september 2005 newsletter on toolband.com(posted in october) blair again adresses die eter von satan. this particular newsletters seems different, probably because he was loaded. anyway this is what he says..

THE REPLY:

It's a recipe for cookies that Marko Fox's grandmother used to bake for him as a child (miraculously, without using eggs as an ingredient). Of course you have to substitute the eggs with a magical incantation from the worm-eaten pages of some moldering grimoire. However, as long as this isn't tampered with - looped, slowed down or played backwards there really isn't much danger. Otherwise, all kinds of calamities might occur, but who'd be stupid enough to tamper with it... loop it, slow it down or play it backwards?

think hes kidding? i tried it without the loop, and its not english or anything when played backwords, although the drums sound more like drums then when its playing forward.
could it be some kind of chant in some satanic language that blair gets off to
or is he just bs-ing us
Here is the skinny:

Blair, the strange little man that he is, is referring directly to the drum track. He is basically explaining exactly how it was made. First a drum sample was recorded, then it was looped, slowed down and played backwards. So there you have it. The drums ARE the magical incantation and they have been tampered with in such a way as to cause all kinds of calamities.....

Man, that guy has got one dry sense of humour.

VinVici
07-07-2006, 12:09 PM

Right. The other point is that the title is '''The eggs of Satan''', but in the recipe itself you don't need any eggs. It could be that TOOL wanted to show that there isn't always the stuff within, that's declared on the outside.
Maybe people said that the band-members are satanic (or Nazi's), but they totally aren't.

They just like cookies.

mosquitokillah
07-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Don't think that there is a deeper meaning in it. It's just a fun-track. They wanted to confuse the people.
Maybe they ate some Eier von Satan and it flashed their heads up, so they thought: 'Wow, what a trip. Let's do a track about that!' :-)

Bands like Blur or Franz Ferdinand also did some German vocals on some tracks and there was also no deeper meaning in it.

mosquitokillah
07-09-2006, 01:55 PM
It´s not Maynard, it´s Marko Fox

...and as far as I know Marko Fox was born in Germany.

Theheroeshavedied
07-12-2006, 11:31 AM
the eier von satan bases all it's function on the first impression it gives to the listener. it is the ultimate song about prejudice and automatically labelling certain things as evil, as the common culture expects you to. its almost mocking meaning is the solution to this song as it wants to say: don't judge me for what i sound like, things are not what they seem, don't stop to appearance, if you catch things for what they are, there's usually a treat to it! :-) in this case an inexpensive, magical cookie recipe!lol

guttersnipe
07-20-2006, 12:51 AM
He really doesn't want you to use eggs in the recipe does he!

UND KEINE EIER!

Theheroeshavedied
07-20-2006, 02:15 AM
He really doesn't want you to use eggs in the recipe does he!

UND KEINE EIER!
nope, he doesn't! instead, you can fill the void with a little hash! lol
it'll taste the same..lol

Louis_116206
08-13-2006, 09:28 AM
Its obviously in german. to be honest it seems like something to take the piss out of satanists but it is a cookie recipe because i translated the lyrics: [GERMAN]:

[GERMAN]:

Die Eier Von Satan

Ein Viertel Teeloffel Salz

Eine Messerspitze turkisches Haschisch

Ein halbes Pfund Butter

Ein Teeloffel Vanillenzucker

Ein halbes Pfund Mehl

Einhundertfunfzig Gramm gemahlene Nusse

... und keine Eier

In eine Schussel geben

Butter einruhren

Gemahlene Nusse zugeben und

Den Teig verkneten

Augenballgro?e Stucke vom Teig formen

Im Staubzucker walzen und

Sagt die Zauberworter

Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und

Bei zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und

KEINE EIER

Bei zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und

Keine Eier ..

[ENGLISH]

The Eggs/Balls Of Satan

Half a cup of powdered sugar

One quarter teaspoo salt

One knifetip Turkish hash

Half a pound butter

One teaspoon vanilla-sugar

Half a pound flour

150 g ground nuts

A little extra powdered sugar

... and no eggs

Place in a bowl

Add butter

Add the ground nuts and

Knead the dough

Form eyeball-size pieces from the dough

Roll in the powdered sugar

and say the Magic Words:

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"

Place on a greased baking pan and

...AND NO EGGS

...and no eggs

Sleeper0013
09-06-2006, 05:55 AM
HEHEH these things are fricken awsome. Tasty Too.

zchgla1
09-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Who is Blair?

SchwarzKatze
09-21-2006, 11:17 AM
It is just Tool once again showing us to look deeper, and not take things for their surface level.

eternalnuisance.com
09-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I tried it, followed what he said to the f'king letter, yeah, it's BS. I want my half hour back >:(

Exarch
10-18-2006, 10:38 AM
When I listen I hear just how satanic a simple cookie recipe is in German.
This song says to me, look how aggressive the German language is!

DON IOTAE
10-25-2006, 04:05 PM
the eier von satan bases all it's function on the first impression it gives to the listener. it is the ultimate song about prejudice and automatically labelling certain things as evil, as the common culture expects you to. its almost mocking meaning is the solution to this song as it wants to say: don't judge me for what i sound like, things are not what they seem, don't stop to appearance, if you catch things for what they are, there's usually a treat to it! :-) in this case an inexpensive, magical cookie recipe!lol

HAHA YES!

I was looking into this topic and was about to make a new thread, but Theheroeshavedied, you've nailed it. thats exactly what i wanted to say. Nothing more to add.

Please reread the quoted text!

QTF.

Penny
11-02-2006, 04:00 AM
I think Blair was being sarcastic

mjkajdcjc
11-13-2006, 05:17 PM
I think Blair was being sarcastic

NO WAY!!!

The internets is serious. fucking. business. y0!!!

DON IOTAE
11-13-2006, 10:18 PM
like, totally.

hemiola
11-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Blair was refering to a story he told, in either that newsletter or the one before, about some porno flick where they had sampled the song and slowed it down, etc, as a backdrop to some backwards-clown-dancing. That simple. It was irresponsible of them to steal the music and go to lengths to alter it without first paying the piper.

take it sleazy
hem-o

xjambix
11-26-2006, 11:05 AM
The drums (when played forward) are reversed, but everything else is normal. And when you play it backwards, the drums are normal and everything else is reversed.

morethanmusic
12-01-2006, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Um, America has never deliberately ordered genocide in hopes of Utopia
America has never captured hundreds of thousands of women and children and performed inhumane experiments on them as if they were some lesser animal[/QUOTE]

Super ignorant...check your history again.

TEST
12-03-2006, 11:38 AM
HAHAHA!!!
they're obviosly making fun of the german language...
you can read a coockie recipie and it will sound like you're a dictator.

ruxy
12-11-2006, 07:51 AM
I think all this fuzz about this song it's pointless, because,at first, as i didn't know german,thought that it's an incantation,or somethig ,like everyone else.Then i found the translation and i realised it's the perfect joke for the ones who think themselves real smart and try to find hidde meanins were there are'nt any!And most of all fosr the ones who don't know german-like me :)

Humbled
12-25-2006, 10:26 PM
This song is purely a joke. I laugh out loud every time i listen to it.

Cooly
12-26-2006, 01:40 PM
I think it's really just to make you feel stupid sort of. You listen to it and you think it's like a Nazi thing, "German + Angry Speech Giver + Cheering Crowds = Nazi, right?". Wrong. You then find out it's a recipe for cookies and you think some cliche like "Well you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
German does not equal nazi.

JAF
01-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Agreed. The focus of the song is not the magic words, but the delivery of the words. A friend of mine who had never heard the song instantly commented: "Nazi." Wrong, but understandable. The giant sterotype of any German ranting madly has made it so that it is the instant assumption. As if Germans all sound like a Nazi when they get fired up on a subject, even if it be as simple as cookies. Thinking too deep? Probably, but an intersting take on the filler no doubt.

DON IOTAE
01-11-2007, 08:32 PM
noice.

roscoe.etc
09-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Here is the skinny:

Blair, the strange little man that he is, is referring directly to the drum track. He is basically explaining exactly how it was made. First a drum sample was recorded, then it was looped, slowed down and played backwards. So there you have it. The drums ARE the magical incantation and they have been tampered with in such a way as to cause all kinds of calamities.....

Man, that guy has got one dry sense of humour.

Finally someone got back to the point of this thread. As we know Blair and TOOL are interested in the occult and magic, especially when it comes to old (medieval) ritualistic ceremonies and rites. I think Blair could have meant it more literally than most are taking it.

Or it could just be a joke.
Maybe someone should try it...

Inner_Eulogy
09-10-2007, 07:51 PM
In case you didn't notice, this thread died long long ago

Kangaroo_hung_me2
10-04-2007, 07:40 AM
the drums are backwards, that is very common. Ever heard a Def Leopard song?
The song is meant to contrast how Manback is really beautifull but he is saying some real harsh shit. DEVS is really hard and industrial but the only thing he is saying is how to make some cookies. Simple as that.

Yeah i know this died long ago but i felt like responding.

Inner_Eulogy
10-04-2007, 03:38 PM
the drums are backwards, that is very common. Ever heard a Def Leopard song?
The song is meant to contrast how Manback is really beautifull but he is saying some real harsh shit. DEVS is really hard and industrial but the only thing he is saying is how to make some cookies. Simple as that.

Yeah i know this died long ago but i felt like responding.

Fair enough

dmurf
10-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Who is Blair?

Tony Blair... former British Prime Minister. :P