PDA

View Full Version : Secret Stuff

etaipo
10-04-2005, 04:14 PM
I know this doesn't really belong under "Albums", but I dont care. I would like everyone to post the secret things, easter eggs, or anything 'special' that they have found on the Tool website.

kyyuulle
10-04-2005, 04:20 PM
I know this doesn't really belong under "Albums", but I dont care. I would like everyone to post the secret things, easter eggs, or anything 'special' that they have found on the Tool website.
you give up too easy, my child

etaipo
10-04-2005, 04:41 PM
you give up too easy, my child

Maybe so...but you could just post some stuff. Please?

awaking
10-04-2005, 04:43 PM
in the lyrics for PArabola it has lyrics that arent in the song "of what it means to be alive"

same thing with reflection an prob a lot more

ATARI
10-04-2005, 05:55 PM
if you wait 10 minutes at the intro page wonder woman will come and give you a martini

kyyuulle
10-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Maybe so...but you could just post some stuff. Please?
the only thing i know is that your name spells OPIATE backwards

now i shall pat myself on the back congratulating my supreme observation skills.

endokrin
10-06-2005, 01:41 PM
On the new intro to toolband.com, with the firefly things, if you look towards the bottom, right beneath the rectangle that says TOOL, there is a small red firefly. Most are grey, but this one is red. If you click on it, it goes to one of the articles by the Blair Witch Trials: "LET NOT MY TEARS FALL UNNOTICED:
BEING THE SECRET JOYS OF A LACHRYMIST"

The article is nothing new, I know, so no need to tell me. But I thought perhaps some people did not know of the little red firefly which links to it.

Thanks.

noisetherapy
10-06-2005, 04:27 PM
rennes-le-chateau??

ill leave you to find it if you havent