PDA

View Full Version : love reinterperated

futile
02-22-2003, 11:03 PM
what Makes love for some people last, and others seem to be great for like a week then split?

Most people i believe confuse Euphoria with Love. I will be refering to chi, auras, and other life energy, so if your not educated on those subjects please read up on them. they are very interesting. or just sit, smile, and nod like you know what im talking about.

Euphoria in many instances concerning love is almost like a natural high. It can blind the truth from you and when you get hurt from the source of this euphoria ie your partner it hurts even more. Scientifically speaking Euphoria is a feeling or great happiness brough upon by a raise of endorphins in the brain. on the other hand, life force energy, chi, or what ever you feel like calling it, could cause it. when u feel a great sexual attration toward someone ur aura (as i call it) reaches out and intertwinds with theres. If they like you back in the same mannor, then there aura will come over you as well. This may seem like nothing but your aura is constantly growing and shrinking depending on ur state of mind and surroundings. When ur connected to eachother and taking in only there energy without taking it in from other outside sources..it begins to decay, and the relationship fails.

Love..in my definition isnt held to just family and girl friends.
i have just as much love for my close friends male or female. thats more of a spiritual love. to my girlfriends i have a sexual love with. Having euphoria may lead to sex, but id like to have a spiritual connection with a girl before i boinked her. I find that people who maintain a mature and steady relationship dont spend 24/7 with there partner.

Most of the relationships where the girl or guy is all like "i love them so much" and theyve been going out for 2 days...id be willing to be 9/10 that its destined to fail by weeks end.

the book "The Celstien Prophecy" is a great book on this subject.

ombre-et-flamme
02-23-2003, 01:34 PM
hi. Some very wise assessments you have there. I agree with many of your points. Interesting that your post should be here, as I just wrote about the subject of love a few days ago under "letters" > "on the subject of love.".
Indeed, the actual force of Love is much removed and different from Euphoria, as you call it. Love will remain strong and undying, when emotional passion may fail. I will even assert that, in fact, Love can never end. However, we may well choose to change it or to change our perception of it in some way, if it serves us to do so.
I have recently experienced in my personal affairs that two people in a relationship must somehow maintain their independence and freedom. To use your terms, our auras may be much more complete and fulfilled if allowed to reach out in all directions, not just toward one single thing or person.
Thanks for your words.

ombre-et-flamme
02-23-2003, 01:45 PM
correction:
Excuse me. The forum I mentioned is "On the Topic of Love," not "subject."

Nirvana
02-23-2003, 01:57 PM
i love love... its lovely... lovelovelove ... im in love... lovely