PDA

View Full Version : Test your limits

a_divine_martyr
02-22-2003, 09:44 PM
Around 1 12 in this song, do you hear "Test your limits" being repeated until around 2 30?

Vagabondmemoirs pointed this out to me but I took the initiative to post.

Put it on your headphones, take the right side off your ear and listen carefully.

It goes in rhythm with the drums.

So do you hear it?

Nirvana
02-23-2003, 01:40 AM
no

crow011
02-23-2003, 02:56 AM
really? . . .

i might actually give that a go . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

fuzzo
02-25-2003, 03:19 PM
i want to be different too . . .
wait this lame ass . . . is taken . . .
its so annoying . . .
why waste your time doing this . . .
i wonder why anyone else hasn't mention this . . .
im not the only one that feels this way . . .
. . . this .:. . . .
haha i made up a new thing . . .
.:. > . . .

peace and be annoyed by this . . .

fuzzo . . .

crow011
02-25-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by fuzzo
i want to be different too . . .
wait this lame ass . . . is taken . . .
its so annoying . . .
why waste your time doing this . . .
i wonder why anyone else hasn't mention this . . .
im not the only one that feels this way . . .
. . . this .:. . . .
haha i made up a new thing . . .
.:. > . . .

peace and be annoyed by this . . .

fuzzo . . .

try to be original . . . you just look pathetic when you copy someone you havent even seen or met . . .

fucking cocksucker . . .

oh, and no-one else seems to be bothered by this . . . just you . . .

so get a life . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

a_divine_martyr
02-25-2003, 05:46 PM
Fuzzo, I don't even want to waste my time. Just shut the fuck up.

Back on topic, anyone hear it?

fuzzo
02-26-2003, 02:58 PM
haha the little ugly australian ****** is trying to stand up to me . . .
and his little butt buddy too . . .
well A_Divine_Martyr, since you feel so inclined to captalize names and type them out . . .
"Fuzzo, I don't even want to waste my time. Just shut the fuck up." uh huh, im sure finding the exact moments on a song and typing about them is more constructive than making a 2 minute reply Mister, I Want To Have A Life, So Ill Try And Flaunt It Online . . .
dont give me that shit, if you can't think of something better to say, dont say anything at all, because i wasn't even talking to you in the first place . . .
i know your going to say "OOH WELL THIS IS MY THREAD LOL!!1" shut the fuck up, theirs something called a Scroll Bar, maybe you should kinda move it down to maybe uhh...skip my reply?..oh shit i have to go clean my computer because i have no life and you do . . .
wait no i dont . . .
i think i got my point across . . .
and i find it funny that the only insult you have is "cock sucker" and you say im not original . . .

peace and rub my genitals . . .
fuzzo . . .

a_divine_martyr
03-04-2003, 11:33 AM
Using proper etiquette is means for insult?

gess i betr type like dis so i dun wayst time typin all dis stupid shit. i r ubar kkthx

Fuck you, you came into MY thread and started shit. That's right, MY FUCKING THREAD.

And I'm sorry if I wanted to let you know when it starts happening. You have no grounds to say shit so just sit down, bitch.

Just sit down.

fuzzo
03-04-2003, 03:08 PM
im sorry fatass, but all the chairs are taken..and your lame ass excuse of a comeback was just to ignore my true statements. wtf is a Etiquette? did you have to bust out your Silver Edition TI-83 Plus Calculator to figure that shit out buddy? haha and i called it. i knew your un-creative douche-ness couldn't do anything better than to slap a few words you found in a Dictionary and some non sense to ignore the truth.

yeah..i won...me > you..now lets cut the four play and get down to business..would you suck my cock if i washed it a thousand times?

a_divine_martyr
03-04-2003, 07:26 PM
First of all, I hardly use a dictionary. The words I use are part of my vocabulary.

Secondly, do you have nothing better to do than to criticize people over stupid shit like the way they type?

I mean come on.

And you say that <i>I</i> have no life?

Hypocritical son of a bitch.

You won? You won the award of TDN's Biggest Non-Banned Jackass.

fuzzo
03-05-2003, 02:59 PM
First of all, why the fuck do you type all proper? No ones watching you ugly, unless your geeky in that way..and wtf is <I>I</I> can i be <I>I</I> ? and yes, criticizing people over stupid shit is rather fun because it must be getting to you, hence the fact that you mentioned whatever you said..and its in your Vocabulary? well excuse me Mr. Geek, i dont even wanna go there...shit..you sure as hell wouldn't talk all geek-formal like that on the streets..unless your like that..better go clean your fucking Pocket Protector bitch, its leaking!

People use big words because they think they're smarter/better than everyone else.

4th Eye
03-05-2003, 03:24 PM
You mean from 1:12 to 2:30 all the way? I think I heard some moaning in the background around 2:26 but I might be so tired that I just hear odd voices.

And use [ ] not < >. Like this: I have life.

seeker
03-05-2003, 03:42 PM
getting into fights like this isn't worth it... if you're really getting pissed just test out that niftly li'l private message function and call forth the mod's.

a_divine_martyr
03-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Yeah, I NOW realize that they don't except HTML codes.

Heh.

I type proper because I do.

Mr. Geek? That made me giggle.

And yes it's pretty constant for the whole time from 1 12 to 2 30-ish.

fuzzo
03-10-2003, 02:56 PM
i bet that large [...] cock in your mouth made you giggle, you silly man.

poot.

Edited for racial slurs by Chris Brightwell. (03.10.2003 11:34 CST)

Choke
03-10-2003, 04:51 PM
fuzzo, i know nothing i say to you will affect you at all because you are so desentized to everything. But i would recommend that you shoot yourself in your head as soon as possible.

fuzzo
03-11-2003, 03:00 PM
dun dun dun. editing peoples stuff is lame. last time i heard this was an opinion board. so..how can you state your own opinion when you get edited for stupid shit like "racial slurs." oh wait, i bet his goofy ass probably has access to "edit" and "lock threads" but not to ban! yeah keep locking the threads, who gives a shit, ill find another anyways. and by the way. how do you get to be moderator? the one who has the highest post count and lamest tool "philosophy" ? shit i can do that too! HEY DID YOU KNOW ON TRIAD, THEIRS SOME SAND ****** HORN? YEAH, NOW GIVE ME MODERATOR.

i am god.

Chris_Brightwell
03-11-2003, 04:49 PM
dun dun dun. editing peoples stuff is lame. last time i heard this was an opinion board. so..how can you state your own opinion when you get edited for stupid shit like "racial slurs." We, as the operators of this forum, hold certain liablities and responsibilities to this site, our host, and the members of the community. Not allowing your ignorant use of highly offensive racial slurs to propogate is falls clearly within the bounds of said obligation.Oh wait, i bet his goofy ass probably has access to "edit" and "lock threads" but not to ban!Just because I don't have access to the ban button doesn't mean you're not on your way out. All bans here are a concensus of the moderators and administrators. None of us exercise any sort of unilateral right to ban anyone for any reason whatsoever.yeah keep locking the threads, who gives a shit, ill find another anyways.Keep spreading filth like this and I'll be more than glad to lock the thread and edit your posts.and by the way. how do you get to be moderator? I was personally invited by Kabir to be a moderator and to work on other parts of TDN.the one who has the highest post count and lamest tool "philosophy" ? Not quite.shit i can do that too! HEY DID YOU KNOW ON TRIAD, THEIRS SOME SAND ****** HORN? YEAH, NOW GIVE ME MODERATOR. We gave you your one and only warning as a private message yesterday. You're outta here.

--
Chris Brightwell // moderator

a_divine_martyr
03-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Au revoir, mon chien!

Norfleet
03-13-2003, 02:21 AM
I love Chris Brightwell

In a platonic kind of way, I mean...

Ghetto Boy
03-21-2003, 03:42 PM
...He seems to be right.

Except for one thing... I think it goes past 2:30. Listen to it again. I'm not sure exactly what time it goes up 'til but I'm pretty sure it does go past 2:30. Still, that's awesome. Thanks for pointing that out and I'm not even gonna ask how you discovered that...

4th Eye
03-30-2003, 12:51 PM
It goes past 2:30 and starts before it. It sounds like someone's in a closed metallic box saying "test your limits"...or something.
Maybe it's just testing our limits like what we still can hear.

Yiakovos
04-17-2003, 02:46 PM
im sorry fatass, but all the chairs are taken..and your lame ass excuse of a comeback was just to ignore my true statements. wtf is a Etiquette? did you have to bust out your Silver Edition TI-83 Plus Calculator to figure that shit out buddy? haha and i called it. i knew your un-creative douche-ness couldn't do anything better than to slap a few words you found in a Dictionary and some non sense to ignore the truth.

yeah..i won...me > you..now lets cut the four play and get down to business..would you suck my cock if i washed it a thousand times?

If he wants his cumback he'll scrape it off your mother's teeth.

peace-out, racist fuck

Yiakovos
04-17-2003, 02:50 PM
Honestly, racism must be the extreme opposite of the Tool philosophy. If only I could hunt him down and submit him to horrible torture via bamboo-sticks and maple syrup and other very terrible things of the like.

Sisyphos
04-20-2003, 03:39 AM
Just read all those insults of this person... what the kind of stupid member was that? And "etiquette§" is not realy the word that is most complex. Anyway, I'm glad the moderators of this place are reasonable and stringent at the same time.

nenagh
04-22-2003, 01:06 PM
Thats a pretty profound message, if he is at all saying it. The sad thing is that we have to be told to test our limits as opposed to taking the initiative on our own. I wonder why it is so hidden, or subtle, if it is at all there, mind you.

Adrenalin
05-16-2003, 03:33 AM
well it defenetly sounds like tool moto though...always trying to make us folks push furter...