PDA

View Full Version : definition

futile
02-22-2003, 09:25 PM
Ive been looking at the other threads on this. the one about the future. the one about compairing apc to tool and so on. Schism as you probably know has something todo with the spitting of the cathic church.

when i hear it i think of many things.....not just about the meaning of the word schism. i can see if and how hes comparing it to other things. I think this is one of those song that is best left to the mind of the listener.

as another person braught up- maynerd supposedly (is that a word?) said that it is was about survival. listening to the song with that in mind, it comes out more sounding like a narretive (at least to me). The point i see it from is from an old man, or spirit, talking about about what used to be, what he has noticed. But conclusivly i see it as this entity talking about how things used to be, and how hes seen the beginning of things and the end.

I could pry deeper into the song but i like to keep an open mind

id like to know what you think of the song if indeed it is about survival

Phosphoros
02-23-2003, 06:33 PM
MaynArd actually said that ("this is a song about survival"), I'm not lying, I don't need to lie, go and get the "no unbeteable odds" bootleg and see (hear) it for yourself.

Andron Epiphanon Pasa Ge Taphos