PDA

View Full Version : Adam Jones vs. Lustmord

jakesstuff_69
10-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Who has heard anything about this?
I've only heard that they were planning on doing something, and have no idea about anything else.

rochey-o
10-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Who has heard anything about this?
I've only heard that they were planning on doing something, and have no idea about anything else.
in last weeks webcast it was confirmed. join toolarmy for exclusive access to the website and learn more. well worth the money

jakesstuff_69
10-02-2005, 05:24 PM
I'd rather not join. Tool makes enough money off of me. I'm not going to pay them to tell me things that aren't always true.

But, is the album in the works, or are they going to wait until after Tool's album comes out. In which case they'd be busy touring, wouldn't they?

Bogart
10-02-2005, 05:31 PM
in last weeks webcast it was confirmed. join toolarmy for exclusive access to the website and learn more. well worth the money
liar

KJM
10-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Adam Jones has been working on his own stuff as far as I know. That may or may not include some cool guests. Or may or may not be a totally collaberative project.

Bogart
10-02-2005, 08:07 PM
btw, who is lustmord?

Isac Khrondor
10-03-2005, 12:04 PM
A guy who makes atmospheric noise, it's not really music, just nice noises.

Chris_Brightwell
10-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Adam plays guitar on the new Melvins and Lustmord collaboration, "Pigs of the Roman Empire." This is different from Adam's own work with Lustmord, which I admittedly don't know much about.

tooldiscography.com has this to say:Brian "Lustmord" Williams (www.lustmord.com) is a composer and music sound designer whose film credits include: Underworld, The Insider, and The Crow. Williams has done sound design on two Tool-related projects: for Tool video make-up and visual artist Cam de Leon's Web site, Happy Pencil (www.happypencil.com) and for vocalist, Jarboe (www.thelivingjarboe.com), who appears on A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step.

Williams has been working with Adam Jones since September 2003 on a collaborative release.

HTH.

jakesstuff_69
10-03-2005, 03:06 PM
btw, who is lustmord?

He's a technological musician. It does sound much like noise. But, sometimes it goes beyond that. He also does scores and such for movies and other things of that nature. He works more on manipulting frequencies than trying to make music. But when Melvins played with him, it sounded kickass.