PDA

View Full Version : The colors, the wonderful colors!

BackToMyKnees
02-22-2003, 05:18 PM
As a lot of you may know, the original name for the song "The Patient" was "Red" or something having to do with the color red. Why? Because this was the color that at least a few of the band members just thought of when hearing the song. No connection necessarily, lyrically or otherwise, just an image that you associate it with (like when reading a book, you picture the characters, and surroudings).

So, my question is, what colors did people associate with T&L (if any). For me, it was white. It just made me think.....white.

Anyone? (BTW, I posted this in each Song forum for Lateralus, I didn't especially choose only Ticks)

Penguin
02-22-2003, 09:12 PM
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeen! Makes me think of a swamp or something.. infested with ticks and leeches ;j

REDjaide
02-22-2003, 09:23 PM
GREEEEEEN! <--- is that not a cool word too? (Just say it, for syllabol sake) Green.......Green! Wow. To move on, when I heard or saw "Ticks and Leeches" I always got a picture of a black void, and a the words "Ticks and Leeches" just kinda floating in air. Just that weird, like a Lynch movie, but it still had a cool aura to it. The letters in "Ticks and Leeches" were even animated, and they moved just a little in place, like worms. There was a whole bunch of grodie stuff on the letters too, like they were dug out of the soils of hell. Ick...but interesting.