PDA

View Full Version : stories

dork
02-22-2003, 02:10 PM
thegenerator.diaryland.com

I have started writing stories. this is where i post them, just a few right now but feel free to take a look.

josh
02-23-2003, 01:41 AM
I couldn't be fucked going there. Post your best one here so i don't have to get up.

dork
02-24-2003, 05:05 PM
Not my best but eh
there is garbage in the desk. No one cares, there is learning to do, and teaching to be done. No time to care about something as inconsequential as garbage in a desk. It is because of our widespread apathy the motherfucking piece of shit asshole who put it there is going to go free. Something will be done. Someone start the generator, someone get the knives. We will act in the name of everything wholesome and true. We act in the name of GOD. Petty vengeance will show us the way, and guide us to the divine white lights of Zeniths gate! Voice turns to machine. The end

is just beggining. With every second we come closer to salvation and justice. You can smell the woods, you can feel the wind blowing, and mosquitos biting. Everywhere is black, but we must keep searching. He mustn't go free. Cast down
your deterrants and rise up! This cretin is mocking you! Our cause is just, our weapons strong. The roaring fire of apathy and disrespect shall be extinguished! This indirect attack must not go unpunished! This scum does not deserve our
mercy. He is laughing at your inaction!

hello janitor