PDA

View Full Version : new toolband.com site layout

muloc
09-25-2005, 03:53 AM
well, i was at semi permanent, and josh davis was doing showing an example of some flash design and we all saw the new tool layout, its all floaty and its brown and looks sort of post apocalyptic... if youve ever played the original fallout, its kind of got that feel to it.. the navigation panelling is all down the bottom right hand side... its awesome, cutting edge, it will put all other band sites in the cess pool.. there ought to be photos... lots of cameras going off.. josh is a good guy too, you cannot see skin on his arms! haha

DirtyBanana
09-25-2005, 05:26 AM
well, i was at semi permanent, and josh davis was doing showing an example of some flash design and we all saw the new tool layout, its all floaty and its brown and looks sort of post apocalyptic... if youve ever played the original fallout, its kind of got that feel to it.. the navigation panelling is all down the bottom right hand side... its awesome, cutting edge, it will put all other band sites in the cess pool.. there ought to be photos... lots of cameras going off.. josh is a good guy too, you cannot see skin on his arms! haha

fallout ruled

Perseensilmä
09-25-2005, 06:12 AM
fallout 2 was even better. They both fucking kicked ass.

By the way Bethesda is making Fallout 3. It will probably be released right after Chinese Democracy.

clarity.
09-25-2005, 06:42 AM
I want to see this. Sounds awesome. Will the launch of it mark that we are getting closer to real news (like maybe a release date)?

parabolofdecadence
09-25-2005, 06:47 AM

If this is valid, which it seems to be, thanks for the visual (this could be a direct representation of either the new live DVD, like how the site layout now kind of resembles salival. OR, it could represent...dare I say it, the new albums art). Guess only time will tell. ;)

Bogart
09-25-2005, 07:48 AM
did he mention if that was the layout in its final stage?

Ocelot199
09-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Anybody able to find some pics from this? I'm looking, but no beans...

UtUmNo1
09-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Maybe schism81 could ask his uncle's mate for a bit of info.

ATARI
09-25-2005, 03:10 PM
I remember playing that game way back when

Spoon
09-25-2005, 04:20 PM
I bet there will be a new site front page (at some point) with nothing but a date on it, and that'll be the date of the new album's release.

ARMZ
09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
Bring back the brain

johnnyTrip
09-25-2005, 04:45 PM
just wut we need....another release date to build rumors on, i have a hard time enough waiting for them to start touring again...let alone release albums and live dvd's and vinyls and new website layouts.......cant we just have some music plz?

ATARI
09-25-2005, 04:46 PM
btw the new website features Jesus and Ryo Okumoto

Goldfoot
09-25-2005, 05:41 PM
I bet there will be a new site front page (at some point) with nothing but a date on it, and that'll be the date of the new album's release.

No, it will the be the date of the site's launch.

TheNothingSong
09-27-2005, 12:58 AM
Maybe schism81 could ask his uncle's mate for a bit of info.

that is so awesome. keep it up.

(sarcasm not intended.)

searchtime/