PDA

View Full Version : Live intro (again)

nickknocker
02-20-2003, 09:21 PM
yeah yeah i know someone already addressed this, but i never got a (re)response to the question asked....whatever

i finally heard this live intro to lateralus (i downloaded it through http://www.futation.net/line/multi.2.aud.html ) in this version its actually on the 11/16 Oklahoma City show (the top one) at the end of Triad

it a great song and (sort of) easy to play once you get the idea. I think the last post talked about the song being possible new material, anyone know what the hell im talkin about...any ideas/thoughts?

ignore-reality
02-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Thanks for that link. EVERYONE download those tracks. They are awesome. Listen to what Maynard says between them too. Don't know what's actually new stuff, heard some things I haven't heard before though.

holy reality
02-21-2003, 04:51 PM
wow thank you so much for posting this link, i can finally live with myself for not being able to go to that show

oh and it only lets you download one at a time it looks like, and they are pretty big files :( oh well, i'll get it done

seeyouauntie
03-14-2003, 05:41 PM
Hey guys listen to the Manchester version of Lateralus about 8:12 into the song something weird happens. I dont know if its maynards voice..or something electronic...or what..it threw me off the first time i listened to it.

awwww shoot
03-25-2003, 04:56 AM
I have the Oklahoma City show on double CD. It's the best CD I own.