PDA

View Full Version : News...Kinda.

Sleep
09-09-2005, 02:53 AM
It should be common sense but the band will definitely be finished with Joe Baressi by November as he's booked to produce Australian band The Butterfly Effects new album when they hit the studio.

I know it's not much but there you go.

haich
09-09-2005, 03:07 AM
yes!...

Ryan
09-09-2005, 03:29 AM
the new single's called what now?

hailthemaggots
09-09-2005, 10:42 AM
so many new threads in one day

so little information

in fact. no information. ever.

SpiralOutKeepGoing
09-09-2005, 12:14 PM
It should be common sense but the band will definitely be finished with Joe Baressi by November as he's booked to produce Australian band The Butterfly Effects new album when they hit the studio.

Hmm. Interesting. Which means an early 2006 release probably.

Archetypically
09-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Urine.

cacophony
09-09-2005, 12:39 PM
That is so good. The Butterfly Effect I also admire greatly! Good to see a new album from those guys as well!

48&2
09-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Yeah they have been on that begins here tour for like 2 years now...

MasterOfKtulu109
09-10-2005, 12:13 PM

thanks for the news................

that should be fairly obvious since they started in august, and no one can take 3 months to record an album

ATARI
09-10-2005, 12:19 PM
If you took that long to record you would be in the poorhouse very quickly

SpiralOutKeepGoing
09-11-2005, 07:21 PM
According to Wikipedia Joe Baressi is already done with TOOL if not now by the end of the month cause The Butterfly Effect's (TBE) new CD is supposed to come out later this month.

"TBE head into the studio this month to record the first single off the eagerly awaited forthcoming 2nd album. The band will also shoot a new film clip in August/Sept and then head out on the road to test drive some new songs with fans from Sept 29th to Oct 16th. The new single is to be called “Phoenix” and will be out in late September. The single will be supported with a tour. Modern Music has just secured a release in the USA for “Begins Here” with long time hard rock label Megaforce Records and RED Distribution. The album is scheduled for release in September 2005 and the band will tour to support the release, while also recording their as yet untitled sophomore album with producer Joe Baressi (Tool, Melvins)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Butterfly_Effect_(band)

EDIT: Didn't mean to write 'their' misleading you to believe Tool's cd was coming out in September I have corrected it with what I meant *Butterfly Effect's CD*

Goldfoot
09-11-2005, 08:47 PM
According to Wikipedia Joe Baressi is already done with TOOL if not now by the end of the month cause their new CD is supposed to come out later this month.

Wikipedia can be a fallible source.