PDA

View Full Version : Dear www.toolband-sucks.com

josh
02-20-2003, 02:37 AM
Maybe this is old news to some people. But I don't go to the toolband site much because its kinda crappy. I heard about the www.toolband-sucks.com website that warns parents about the apparent evils of tool.

Did anyone else send these freaks an email? They said that they get heaps of really abusive ones (i wonder why). I sent them one basically saying that many Tool songs have positive messages and themes.

What did you write?

crow011
02-20-2003, 03:38 AM
emailing these people is a massive waste of time, as it will do nothing to change their mind . . .

it will probably only convince them that Tool fans are a bunch of satanists . . . and thats fine by me . . .

i can see how it would make the Tool fan feel better by trying to explain to these fools that Tool arent as negative or as bad as they think - but to me, i really couldnt give a shit what they think . . .

then again, i come from the laziest, brown-nosing country in the world, so there you go . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

josh
02-21-2003, 02:47 AM
Yeah, I come from Australia as well. Lazy yes. But I disagree with the brown nosing thing. Yeah, John Howard likes to suck Bush's cock, but hes about the only one who likes Americans. Most other Australia's think their a bunch of tossers.

Did you go to the anti war protests?

LeoDV
02-21-2003, 04:27 AM
Are you guys aware that www.toolband-sucks.com is a joke by some TOOL fans?

crow011
02-21-2003, 06:33 PM
and, yet again: i dont care . . .

nope, but i'll do the march 5 one . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

josh
02-21-2003, 07:16 PM
Yeah... I'm going to the one outside the US Embassy in Canberra on March the somethingth. It should be pretty interesting...

Any ideas for cool signs?

jpmanson
02-22-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by LeoDV
Are you guys aware that www.toolband-sucks.com is a joke by some TOOL fans?

i had a feeling it was.. never cared enough to look into that idea though..

GregoryWohlwend
02-25-2003, 01:26 AM
i sent an email talking in a southern accent thanking them for "spreadin' the word about these tool fellers" it was addressed jasper l. wohlwend in attempts of posing as my non-existent bigot father. perhaps it worked and they are feeding off my e-mail for "moral" support.

the reverend
02-25-2003, 01:55 AM
Toolband does suck.

whereas...Toolshed 0wnz!!!

josh
02-26-2003, 04:01 AM
Yeah... the actual site toolband is a pretty shit band site. Theres shit all news about Tool, so all Blair posts is stuff that really has no relationship to Tool what so ever. The last one I think was about an email he sent to an Australian bloke. What the fuck? I want news about what the band is doing or releases, not that shit.

The pictures on the site are pretty fuckin old as well. I spose there is little we can do about it, except maybe boycot toolband and come to this great site.