PDA

View Full Version : singing...

ObviousParadox
02-19-2003, 08:18 PM
uh couple things.

first off, who sings backup for maynard on this song? or does he just use a voice delay?

also, i got the weirdest image when I was listening to "a groan of tedium escapes me startling the fearul" i just see these two people laying together, th eone who is awake sighs and wakes the other one up... just a thought...

flipmojo
02-19-2003, 08:24 PM
Maynard does those vocals at the end that overlay each other. The "I must keep reminding myself" under the chorus.

Its funny you said you saw that image because I was laying in bed with my wife listening to the Patient last night. I've been waiting for awhile...

REDjaide
02-19-2003, 08:35 PM
This is my favorite TOOL song... I think. It's hard to pick one! But I always find myself craving this song. The riffs are &%$#^@! awesome! Some of the best I have ever heard. The song just flows, and I used to hate the intro, but only temporarily, because now I love it just like the rest of the song. I love Maynard's voice... it's so real and human and his expressions are very articulate.

ObviousParadox
02-19-2003, 09:44 PM
yeah what about the part wher ehe sings (be patient) and (gunna wait it out) i can barely hear it but maybe its just too late tonite....