PDA

View Full Version : Ufo's.........?

3rd eye
02-19-2003, 03:58 AM
........What do you think?
Personally speaking a strongly believe in extraterestrial life, but I highly doubt I will ever see a UFO. I fucking hope so though......

3rd eye
02-19-2003, 04:05 AM
I strongly believe in them I meant.

Many friends of mine swear blue and black they have seen strange things in the skies over the years, some really tripped out stories I've heard......

What do you guys believe?

seeker
02-19-2003, 04:22 AM
i've seen strange things in the sky, but i don't believe any of them were the crafts of some alien lifeform (ALF). once was in pittsburgh, there was something glinting in the sky, cloudy day, partially sunny... the thing zoomed off and vanished. later that day my brother and i saw something similar to ball lightning... it was amidst the worst storm i've ever been in.

also, when i lived in italy during the second worst storm i've ever witnessed, i saw lights in the sky. lightning. but it was the strangest lightning i've ever seen... the clouds were kinda purple, and they just kept flashing and sparking. it was like peering into a gigantic brain, impulses racing madly about. it was quite possibly the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.

Nirvana
02-19-2003, 04:27 AM
ive never seen a ufo...

when i saw a Alien.... he came with a car...

and his dog after it on a bike... man..

i have seen some realy silly things...

they invited me to come for a party... so yeah... why not...

well they really know how to party...

and the ufo thingy...

ufos dont excist...

they all have a car... or a bike... like us people...

so... take that from the expert... like me...

*BLIEP* out

MahdHatre
02-19-2003, 11:31 AM
UFO's are externally created Merkaba's which in turn extinguish all emotion in an extraterrestial species, while being in a different overtone than our 3rd dimensional awareness allows us to see, but can once we ascend into deeper conscious cognition. unless of course, they were going for some ice cream.

praying4rain
02-19-2003, 12:47 PM
I BELIEVE!!!! and I bet some day in the near future we will all get to see some UFO's. Give it about 5-10 years.

What_if?
02-19-2003, 01:56 PM
i was abducted by aliens when i was younger...at least thats what my mom tells me..i was too young to remember.

praying4rain
02-19-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by What_if?
i was abducted by aliens when i was younger...at least thats what my mom tells me..i was too young to remember.

Woa, how does your mom know that you were abducted? Was she also abducted or did she witness it? Ya know people arent usually abducted only once, and sometimes people have no idea they are being abducted because the memories are suppressed.

Tralfamadore-83
02-20-2003, 12:50 PM
Someone tell me why its important to believe in UFOs....?

Noone knows if they do or dont exist, and anyone who claims to has yet to explain why it matters anyway.

One would say its evidence that there are other life forms out there... well logic alone can tell any half-wit that.

I mean Im sure this "infinite" universe was created souly for us stumbling flatulalting humans.... still, its a big fucking universe.

One big cluster fuck of paranoid Trekies...

praying4rain
02-20-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Tralfamadore-83
Someone tell me why its important to believe in UFOs....?

Noone knows if they do or dont exist, and anyone who claims to has yet to explain why it matters anyway.

One would say its evidence that there are other life forms out there... well logic alone can tell any half-wit that.

I mean Im sure this "infinite" universe was created souly for us stumbling flatulalting humans.... still, its a big fucking universe.

One big cluster fuck of paranoid Trekies...

It might be important to know WHY they are coming to Earth. I mean would you want to know if they were here on a priliminary stage of colonization? I would. The question is not whether or not they exsist. Most people would agree that they do, the question is why in the fuck are they coming here!

Tralfamadore-83
02-24-2003, 05:18 PM
yea, sure, that would be neat to find out.

Im just saying I wouldnt be surprised to see them, but if i dont, well im not dissapointed.

MahdHatre
02-24-2003, 09:06 PM
those of you who believe in non-earth organisms but dont believe how they are depicted in society, read "Nothing in this book is true, but its exactly how things are" - Bob Frissel
he also goes into subjects as sacred geometry, rebirthing, dimension ascending, etc.

those who lack the fundamental givings to pursue any reading material, I'll say this on the subject. they're already here.