PDA

View Full Version : I Have The answer..

triad636
08-28-2005, 06:35 AM
alright ive mentioned this interview i have, if i can get someone to host it then ill post it, but maynard said , a few days before lateralus came out that a year before he had come back from doing apc, so all we need is when mjk came back from apc, add a year to that and thats the ballpark estimate on when the new album comes out... if any of you would let me put up the interview so everyone can hear it id appreciate it...

ARMZ
08-28-2005, 06:46 AM
Everyone already knows when mjk finished up with apc which was pretty much after that emotive amotive bullshit, as for a release date for new Tool no one has the answer, just pick a fucking random date and stick with it until real news comes out.

s ti N Kfizt
08-28-2005, 07:01 AM
I don't know has this been posted and does this tell anything..
This was in Toolshed's discography > commercial releases:
[new CD]
2005 (Volcano II/Tool Dissectional: US)
cd: [not yet known]

triad636
08-28-2005, 07:04 AM
yeah they are refering to the new album, they just put the current year until they know when its released

s ti N Kfizt
08-28-2005, 07:06 AM
yeah,

Bogart
08-28-2005, 07:07 AM
alright ive mentioned this interview i have, if i can get someone to host it then ill post it, but maynard said , a few days before lateralus came out that a year before he had come back from doing apc, so all we need is when mjk came back from apc, add a year to that and thats the ballpark estimate on when the new album comes out... if any of you would let me put up the interview so everyone can hear it id appreciate it...
theres 10 seconds of my life ill never get back

triad636
08-28-2005, 07:09 AM
theres 10 seconds of my life ill never get back
:( well if i can find someone to host this interview ill post it

MasterOfKtulu109
08-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Stop trying to guess the release date. This is so stupid. These kind of ideas reinforce why I hate a lot of Tool fans. The release date will be announced. There is no reason to keep guessing it.

In regards to the Maynard interview, you people are treating this ridiculously, like the album will come out exactly 365 days from the time of his APC departure. He finished with APC last november, so go ahead and overanalyze that.

Wow, a year or so from November, the cd will come out. How is that news? We know it's coming out in the coming months. Thanks for the info.

Go ahead and post the interview so people can get off to the idea that the cd is coming out sometime this winter or spring.

BreakX
08-28-2005, 09:27 AM
I could prolly host it. Send me a msg on MSN some time after the show tonight.

TTM
08-28-2005, 04:21 PM
im gunna stick with what ******* said as the release date -> nov. 22
His post did get deleted, maybe someone knows somthing ;)

emotive was total shit imo

triad636
08-28-2005, 06:25 PM
thanx to breakx i am able to give to you the interview... if youve heard it before i apologize but its worth a listen... so here ya go... its up to breakx, i dont know how long he wants to keep it up so, listen asap.. http://www.breakmanx.com/MaynardInterview.mp3

Spongebob
08-28-2005, 06:30 PM
traid636, just because last time it took a certain amount of time to write and record the album once manard got back from APC, doesnt mean it will take the same time this time round.

triad636
08-28-2005, 06:31 PM
traid636, just because last time it took a certain amount of time to write and record the album once manard got back from APC, doesnt mean it will take the same time this time round.
im not saying its exact, im saying it could give us an idea on when it will be coming out...

Spongebob
08-28-2005, 06:48 PM
it wont.

tool have wrote the album and have been recording for awhile, might have finsihed but probably nearly finished, need to master it then fuck aorund then release it. use that to figure it out not how long it took from last time from when maynard got back from apc.

triad636
08-28-2005, 06:51 PM
it wont.

tool have wrote the album and have been recording for awhile, might have finsihed but probably nearly finished, need to master it then fuck aorund then release it. use that to figure it out not how long it took from last time from when maynard got back from apc.
well with that being said and u had to bet on it, when do you think they will release it?

Spongebob
08-28-2005, 06:57 PM
ummm, jeez i dunno ages ago it looked like late 2004, recently i thought it would be july, then i thought august, then i thought october, now im thinking february 2006.

waffel
08-28-2005, 10:39 PM
You're lucky you're 15....

triad636
08-29-2005, 06:24 AM
You're lucky you're 15....
care to elaborate on that??

haich
09-02-2005, 02:23 AM
is it pronounced shism or schism?

hah! genius...

grady
09-02-2005, 09:42 AM
Wow. Someone up a little further wrote..."there's 10 seconds I'll never get back..." I agree, but I looked at this whole retarded page! I just lost a good minute. Plus I smoke. Shit! I'm fucked. But for real...That is extremely ridiculous. It's like saying..."TOOL came to my town about 4 yrs ago, and that was one year after the album came out, so that must mean. They're coming back to DC 2 months before this new album is out so that means I have plans Saturday... See what I mean....later on...

martyr
09-02-2005, 11:00 AM
lol i like ur sense of humour grady. but i wouldnt trust maynard as far as i could throw him. he is like blair a liar and likes to fuck with our heads

Perseensilmä
09-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Wow. Someone up a little further wrote..."there's 10 seconds I'll never get back..." I agree, but I looked at this whole retarded page! I just lost a good minute. Plus I smoke. Shit! I'm fucked. But for real...That is extremely ridiculous. It's like saying..."TOOL came to my town about 4 yrs ago, and that was one year after the album came out, so that must mean. They're coming back to DC 2 months before this new album is out so that means I have plans Saturday... See what I mean....later on...

If I had an image of triad636 showing his middle finger (of course he is also holding his guitar in that pic) I would put it in here and tag the link as STFU idiotman!

grady
09-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Martyr: I agree

Elaine: Ok. I don't really get it. You're sticking up for Triad right? Do you think what he wrote had any substance to it? "...Maynard took a year to finish Lateralus after he stopped with APC...." So that means...what? Soon? No Shit Soon.