PDA

View Full Version : Club Show?

Petary791
08-26-2005, 07:40 PM
My friend told me that he was listening to the WRIF (local rock station) and they said something about Tool playing a club tour. WTF is this?! I originally thought, "Cool, at least they're playing," but don't they always have huge extensive shows and stuff?

Confirmations?

Lackymacky
08-26-2005, 08:01 PM
if you dont tell me more so i can go, i will be very sad. i live in warren!! in michigan as well. sorry i cant confirm, didnt hear about this, im going to call them

SpiralOutKeepGoing
08-26-2005, 08:15 PM
My friend told me that he was listening to the WRIF (local rock station) and they said something about Tool playing a club tour. WTF is this?! I originally thought, "Cool, at least they're playing," but don't they always have huge extensive shows and stuff?

Confirmations?

It would be plausible if they weren't in the studio still recording.

Mooseifer
08-27-2005, 05:24 AM
what is it with everyone????

my friend told me this...... my cousin works for a man who used to have a tool album so it must be true... i met a man who served Danny Carey in Mc Donalds.....

can we please shut up with the stupid rumours????

Thermopyle
08-27-2005, 06:14 AM
...... my cousin works for a man who used to have a tool album so it must be true... ?

Hahaha

Bogart
08-27-2005, 12:55 PM
i would rather seem them in an arena, that way you can get the whole production value.

Spoon
08-27-2005, 02:44 PM
i would rather seem them in an arena, that way you can get the whole production value.

Fool.

I'd rather see any band in a small club than a large arena with shitty acoustics. Club show means lower ticket prices and more intimate concerts.

Bogart
08-27-2005, 05:59 PM
Fool.

I'd rather see any band in a small club than a large arena with shitty acoustics. Club show means lower ticket prices and more intimate concerts.
thats just your prefrence not mine

triad636
08-27-2005, 06:04 PM
thats just your prefrence not mine
yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion/ preference, i prefer large arenas myself.. if you're in a packed club you feel like a sardine :(

Bogart
08-27-2005, 08:46 PM
yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion/ preference, i prefer large arenas myself.. if you're in a packed club you feel like a sardine :(
quoted for truth

Spoon
08-28-2005, 09:17 PM
And you wouldn't 'feel like a sardine' in the GA area of an arena? It's the same thing...

KJM
08-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Fool.

Prices are always higher for a larger band to play a club.