PDA

View Full Version : is teleincision.com working for anyone?

Lackymacky
08-15-2005, 09:58 PM
i tried it! and this is what i get!

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.teleincision.com Port 80

??

is anyone getting the same response? because it says coming the sixteenth, which for us michiganians, is today!

UtUmNo1
08-15-2005, 10:02 PM
Anyone who actually bothers to check the site is getting the same message.

collapsed shell
08-15-2005, 10:06 PM
and has been getting for at least a couple of days and it has been discussed to death and blah blah and so on and so on...

pris0n
08-15-2005, 10:32 PM
Alright, since this shit aint working for a month, I'll say what I was going to say tuesday anyways.

I made the teleincison page. I started it as a joke and I guess people actually believed it so I left it up there. I even got a response from that Davis dude who is heading the tool webpage now. From the 2 emails I got from him it seemed like he was a pretty cool guy for letting me keep using his logo and all. I think he was even amused by it.

As for why it is down now, I made a dumb mistake a couple days ago and changed the priveledges to some of my folders, in which I had some large files and people ran up my bandwidth. When I say ran up my bandwidth I mean over 100 gigs in under a week. Google was what really fucked up the bandwidth, I guess being the number 1 hit for "teleincision" really attracts a lot of tool fans.

I made the webpage after I saw a link from some other website so who knows the name teleincision could still be real. Although I've read from some of the posts here that it may have been just made up here on these forums.

Anyways, sorry.

haich
08-15-2005, 11:25 PM

5th Eye
08-16-2005, 05:09 AM
It's still funny. Take down the files so we can look at the page! and laugh at it!

Tyro
08-16-2005, 06:23 AM
Alright, since this shit aint working for a month, I'll say what I was going to say tuesday anyways.

I made the teleincison page. I started it as a joke and I guess people actually believed it so I left it up there. I even got a response from that Davis dude who is heading the tool webpage now. From the 2 emails I got from him it seemed like he was a pretty cool guy for letting me keep using his logo and all. I think he was even amused by it.

As for why it is down now, I made a dumb mistake a couple days ago and changed the priveledges to some of my folders, in which I had some large files and people ran up my bandwidth. When I say ran up my bandwidth I mean over 100 gigs in under a week. Google was what really fucked up the bandwidth, I guess being the number 1 hit for "teleincision" really attracts a lot of tool fans.

I made the webpage after I saw a link from some other website so who knows the name teleincision could still be real. Although I've read from some of the posts here that it may have been just made up here on these forums.

Anyways, sorry.

Well, thanks for the Mortal Kombat theme then.

Thermopyle
08-16-2005, 08:14 AM
Funny, ha-ha.

Intertwined
08-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Yessssssss, you win pris0n.

<3