PDA

View Full Version : Just a comment...

LeoDV
02-17-2003, 10:12 AM
Apparently your user title ups in level as your post count increases, and you move from lurker to talker to... thinker?

Isn't it ironic (especially in a TOOL forum!) that the one 'considered' the biggest and deeper thinker is just the one who talks the most?

>:D

iammeapparently
02-17-2003, 10:40 AM
Well, with this many mmmbers, you can't really have someone going around judging the deepness of everyones posts. People would get pist off about that too. What do you know, now I have another post under my belt.

LeoDV
02-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Oh cool, I'm now a THINKER!

Apparently all I could do was talk and talk, but apparently through mindless spamming you can expand your brains!

:p

dan
02-18-2003, 04:00 PM
would you prefer the original title system?

Major Dude
Forum King

we tried to customize em a little bit.

LeoDV
02-18-2003, 09:22 PM
Major dude? Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Why don't you just let us have custom user titles?

Cronos
02-21-2003, 07:50 PM
*sigh* If only I could have been forum king..

I would say, "I am evil Cronos, I am evil Cronos, I am evil Cronos, I am evil Cronos."

People would fear me for I would be king....

ObviousParadox
02-22-2003, 09:44 AM
shit eater
lame ass
loser
boring
dumb ass

i think that one would boost moral and maybe incite people to post intelligently...

Nirvana
02-23-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by ObviousParadox
shit eater
lame ass
loser
boring
dumb ass

i think that one would boost moral and maybe incite people to post intelligently...

Well... i think you are in between boring and dumb ass... arent you?

4th Eye
02-23-2003, 02:39 AM
I'm now a very deep thinker but after i've posted 200 posts I become loquacious? Does that mean i'm the wisest when I have 199 posts and then get just too talkative? Is level 9 then "annoying" and level 10 "dumb"?

Major dude could be cool though...

seeker
02-23-2003, 03:14 AM
yeah, thinker, deep thinker, loquacious... kinda reflects real life you know? you go through this phase where you think "i'm the master of thought, a prince among philosophers". then you realize you're full of shit and you just talk a lot. but by the time you get to level 7, you don't care so much about impressing people with your logic so much as you get better at forming opinions on the fly. yeah, it reflects life changes... talk a lot and get replied to a lot; it's kind of a spin off of the old socratic method.