PDA

View Full Version : A collection of forgotten words...

euthanasia
02-17-2003, 09:37 AM
*Alpha
Look now. The door is open...

*Hypocresy and Hypotalamus

Since the first time music emerged from our dark and unknown brains, since we have learned to embrace the music as a part of us, one has to deal with dissapointment.
How many time have you embraced a band´s complete package: looks + music + "what they say is RULE" + philosophy + "always true to what we believe"
Many times people call their supposed idols and role models hipocrites, for betraying their thoughts, and betraying themselves.
And i say: What the fuck do we know what their thoughts are?
If one is dumb enough to believe in Golden Gods just beacuse they can play the guitar or sing orgasmicly, it is oneself problem. I AM dumb, I have fallen for this "hipocresy" thing too many times".
But, last time i checked, we were all humans. And NO ONE in this world IS INNOCENT.

*SIDA

Long time ago, i listened
One man come through the noise
He whispered in the dark
His words danced onto my ears
Slowly remembering, i think
His speech was hypnotizing
Somehow made something changed
Felt the fingers running on my head
It sort of tickled, a weird feeling
A new window opened
The shadows are no longer
Black and white
Now they circle around me
In the color of flesh and bone
Understand he opened my third eye
But the one thing tought is to shut it blind

I feel its May again
Speaking from the mist
Describing the third world
For the tertius oculus
So pretty, so shallow
I want to close it again
But i feel its May on the air

Long time ago, i tried to be blind
But the breach opened could never close
The Sun has been dawned to many eyes
Yet my light still sees between greys
Blessings become the dooms
Shall i walk the path of the eyeless
A man taught me to see the line
That draws us apart
The Body, the Shadow and the Eye
All can never be one
Since the Third Opening arrives

I can see you, tertius oculus

*I wish a was a songwritter

My eyes are open, in a new way
Never before i´ve felt such change
One simple look back, and i see you close your eyes
Farewell, then, cant blame me for trying
Walking
Flying
Crawling
Im finding a way through it all
And into revelation

*Arc

So we meet again
Under a courtain of lightnings
Its funyy how the storm up there
Echoes with our screams down here

You dont understand me i know
But would you believe
Not even i can understand my own self
I guess not
Cause, why are you turning away?

I wish there was a way
Being without you
Just brings me pain
So i prefer to go upstairs
Excuse me while i dance the lightning
Its dance cant hurt me like you

And in my worts hour
I embrace the storm
And i feel the flash
While energy traspasses me
I only remember such moment of greatness
And now i find it out
I reach to you
See this energy
This ecstasys coming through
Well this is exactly what i fell
When i merely lay my eyes over you

*A tool is nothing but the hand which empowers it

That is the main concept. Whatever the tool is. Our sight must go beyond the beautiful enlightment of the overwhelming tool, to see, to understand, what is the will of who draws it.
If our beloved tool should become ours, then it is their job, and their time for seeing beyond it. They will have to see our hand controlling it, by their own. To hell with them, then. Let us show them the way, by also keeping them in shadows. A light from outside not only enlights, but also enblinds. If they shall ignore the way, shut their eyes to the path, deny the Will, forget them. Grab the tool strongly. Smash them.
There is no other way.

*Triad

Kill the mind, then you´d have killed the body. Kill the body, but you wont kill the soul. Kill the soul, and you will breed a killer.

*A candle is all I see

What do I prefer, I must wonder. Do I prefer my older days, living in ignorantia, self realized, stupid but full. Looking at the world without to much complication. Flowing in the tide of ordinary. Or, why deny it?, letting myself to the undertow, whose kiss is more sour, yet irresistible. Those grains of sand in the desert are now universes of life and death, sustained in the ocean of existence. Ignorance is darkness, but wisdom throws too few light upon us. Is the mock of divinity. Yet, once I light one candle, I can not do anything but search for the fire to light the next. Hoping, deep down in my self. Praying. Begging. Making myself believe. One day all the candles will burn like hell itself, bringing light, fighting and surrounding darkness, to its very corner, banishing it. I have faith that at one time. The room will be illuminated.

*A million worlds reflecting
The Three Moons were descending over the horizon. Ophebus was just right behind them, with its last remaining light rays glowing and dancing over the land. The universal sand beneath His feet was warm and lifeful. Nine was there, Nine was always there. Six reached the Temple steps, and begin to ascend.
-And therefore, one meets the other again- begun Six.
-As foretold, as foreseen, and as expected- followed Nine.
-I have found the Spirit- proclaimed Six.
Nine´s overconscience started disolving, and centring over Six´s persona.
-Have you?
-Yes, indeed. I have solve it. The truth existance of the Spirit. The Unseen Organ.
-Unseen yes, yet not Unfelt, never Unsensed.
-Feelings are guided by the Mind, Senses follow the commands of the heart. Yet I know the Spirit Is, beacause of a sense, and a feeling.
Nine´s overawareness had focused over Six, and nothing more.
-In my most pitiful hour, sensing the overwhealming recognition of absolute impotence, I felt the Pain. And in this Pain I have found the Spirit´s true existance. For I know there are Two Pains.
The Body feels pain. Throw upon me your wrath and fury, wound my exterior shell, and i will know Pain. For I will suffer, feeling alive at the comfort of sensing. Yet when no Fire burns my skin, when no Water drowns my mouth, when no Earth fills my eyes, when no Air drives away my thoughts; Pain comes crawling, firm and ambicious, entering from another door, killing me in another way. This Is the Pain of the Spirit, Therefore, This Is the Spirit. For I feel and sense this, when I feel and sense Her.
-What is it you are affirming?
-The Pain I feel. It has no nervous base. It´s sense and feeling. It is the Unseen work of the Spirit.
-It Is the Unseen work of the Spirit. Yet it is not Pain. That is Love

*Dissonance

We all have experienced pleasure. We all have experienced pain. So why dont we all focus on pleasure? For the simple pleasure of causing others pain.

*Experience Philosophy
MIND
/ \
/ \
BODY----------------------SOUL

The temptations of the Body confuse the Mind.
The discharges and reasoning of the Mind orders and enslaves the Body.
The Soul escapes comprehension from the Mind and ignores the callings of the Body.
This Soul, this Spirit which we posses, it is our direct link, our window, our connection with Divinity, with the Power.
The Power that connects Everything. Because Everything is part of that Power. Everything is Life. But the conception of what Life itself is, is meaningless, without sense. There is nothing that it is connected to the Divine Spiral. But yet we can conceive things that are not connected to the concept of Life. Things that are dead, and things with no-life. And so then, by being the Connection totally and overwhelming, Life becomes Creation. We are Creation. Everything is Creation.
For those who can not see further, that is the point of Connection between the Whole. You and I are Creation. This rock is Creation. The unreachable obscure space which separates the Worlds is Creation.
Death itself is a creation, a creation from Life. As well as in Death, Life is created.

*First Metaphisical Church of Lachrymology

"Do not persist in searching answers alone, my brother. Come, and weep, weep but not alone. The strength comes from the union
WE ARE BUT TOOLS TO THE TOOLSHED This is the will of the Eye behind the Tool.
For we are all tools, my brothers, tools without a use. Let us gather together, let us find our hand. The Hand that will make us move! The Hand which bring sense to our lives!
THINK FOR YOURSELVES, my brothers.
Because your own self is nothing but the Hand that moves you.
WE ARE ETERNAL, my brothers, as tools. Let the Hand live foreve! Let the Hand uses us for Its own purpose!
Let our life be given a True Sense. WE SHALL CRY. WE SHALL DIE. WE SHALL FOLLOW THE EYE OF THE HAND.
QUESTION AUTHORITY, that which threatens the Hand.
Let us be tools!
Give your life a meaning!

LET THE REVEREND BE THE HAND WHICH MOVES YOU!"

*Metaphisical Classification

We fall off our warm matrix, into this, immeasurable, titanic ocean of chaos, confusion, ignorance and threats. Once submerged within this Ocean, we are not completely drowned. We take our place inside the Ocean. We take place as its Fauna. It is in this Chaos and Confusion, when we, as Creation, must open ourselves, reach out and embrace the Connection.

*The Sheep

Those who deny Creation, those that are blind to the Spiral, deaf to the Voice of the Power, those form the useless, yet powerful Ignorant Herd. Those are the Sheeps.

*The Sheppherd

Those who know of the existence of the Spirit, but they deny It, and fear It. Those that hide in the Caves, those who interrupt the Connection, those who spread the Fire of Ignorance. Those who turn themselves to the Herd, leading the Sheeps to their own ends, by doing so imitating and idealizing themselves as a spirit. Those are the Shepherds. Those are the Philosophasters.

*Bewareness

And do not be fooled by the Innocence of both the Sheep and the Shepherd. Because great damages and destruction they produce. Since the only and unforgivable sin is the Ignorance to the Universal Power.

*The Philosopher

And those who dance in the Spiral, those who travel across the Grains of Sand, those who see the Light through the Tear, those who tear down the Veil in order to see further and beyond. Those are the Philosophers.

*Defying

It is time for change. Stability or balance is simply a comfort. Leisure destroys; it is a fountain of deceitful pleasure. I have been Leisure. But not true Leisure. Because of Leisure, nothing is born, yet the mind experiences death. And here it is, this has come to life. I can see now. I was not blind. Yet I am just starting to see, trying to pass through the smoke and mist. I have organized everything, in just plain and simply what it is. The Whole. I took it and held it before me, in front of my forgotten eyes. Just when I got a glimpse that Whole I was holding, when briefly I could surmise, I began to undo it. To defy it. To deny it. What is, what does it represent? I did not make this Whole. This Whole was created by Men. But all men are ignorants. We are ignorants. Our Whole, our Everything, is merely a veil, a few truths, held by lies, strengthen by the pass of time.

*Power

KNOWLEDGE IS NOT POWER

CONTROLLING KNOWLEDGE IS THE TRUE POWER

*New Acropolis for the New Age

Greetings and fortunes, my brothers. Behold! Behold and embrace the New Acropolis of Thoughts. For you, I and him, we all put our little grain of will. See the stupid, see the smart, see the wise, see the smartass, see the crazy, see the psicotic. We are all here. Writting in stone. plasming our own very mind, subcounscious, disturbed, allucinations.
Gather around and read through the pages, listen to the new Thinkers of the Acropolis. Be the judge of them. Crucify them, embrace them, behold them, engreat them.
Stay a while and learn. I know I will.

*Fobia

Grab it, just grab it
Use all your will, throw it away
Or it will sink you
Far too long it has been
By your side, corrupting yout thoughts
It si time to let go
So murder that part of you
Then we can go on
And pass through the door

*Vitality

I think Im ready
Open the door
And release the tide

I cant stay like this much longer
So I trust I have nothing to loose
But I am not one alone
For as i lift my conscience I feel
My brothers and my sisters struggling
Throwing and climbing, trying everything
To enter the life

I never thought it to be this way
In such feeling, such beauty, such peace
Makes it difficult to understand how am i
The only one up here
It should not be this way

A touch, a sense, a tremble
So long has gone by, it is time to go on to life
This blue, this white, why is everything so cold?
In the light the mist has covered my self
I slowly tend to regret all
I don't want the change setted upon me
But choices are for being chosen once
And I did not listen when the choice was done

Screaming to save my spirit

Outside in the wasteland I encounter lonelyness
All i can see are empty shells of existances

It is time to forget my way
Otherwise i could not take it all

Now i am, I know, I live

The cloud is gone for good
Something somehow did this
My self is open again, in a way that closes
Everyone else
I breathe, I percibe, I am aware

This counsciousness enlarges
Extended, all conetcs, all is one
Now only I can see it, I can watch the self
As it cames down and from everything at all
Feel it, fill life with existance
Be aware that conected is the only way
We could achieve the pleasure we always wanted
Conect yourself
Live
Send it all away, for pleasure we´ll find again

*Simplicity

So beautifully expressed
In metaphors beyond expression
Praying and moaning to keep it
Holding and grabbing, to save something
But not as strong enough to harm anything
So bright lighting up my eyes
Is so amazing when she flies
She is going to leave us all behind

Drugs have done some good things for us, I really think so.
Like what?
Well… you know… They killed Elvis

*Eyelash

Dont tell me you are not looking for it. Dont tell me you havent seen it. There, just in the edge of yout sight, escaping your vision. It feels so safe when you get a glimpse. But when it is gone you feel the cold.
And I have reached. I truly try. Probably doesnt matter, probably wont change much. It just that one person must have hope. It is so undeniable.
There it goes again. Just a black spot on the edge of my eye. Will that spot show me what I am searching?
Will ever that black spot become a bright sun?

*Thanathology

What about thanatholgy? Is not death important enough to deserve its own Logy.
What about the children? Most of then want to die to see angels, or to resurrect as birds.
Focus! We need assistance! Shit. Death has to be more than just the last step in life´s stairway.
I mean, I am scared, of course. I am selfish.

*Become

Mutation, brothers. That is our keyword. Transformation.
How many of you want to be forever?, reaise your hands.
Not me for sure.
The acceptance of humanity is its doom. I shit on humanity. It is fun for a while, but one must have ambitions.
I am going for the long shot., brothers. I want to climb the Tower of Babel. Yes.
I want to be God.
Sure, smile now, brothers. You will think twice when you start seeing my face up on the chapel windows.
Amen. Praised be me.

*We

Is it chaos? Is it truly chaos? If then, can you conceive your own chaotic existance? I would really love to see that.
Why do we keep on trying to give an order to everything if we are such a chaotic entity. How do you explain the necessity of order?
Well, yes, looking behind us, we have breed more chaos than order.
I can not do anything but smile at our hole ignorance of ourselves.

*In The End

No matter what, no matter who, no matter how.
At last, finally, In The End: Tool´s music, lyrics and songs are what you want them to be.

*Omega

This where extracts, delusions and delirium from a troubled mind. This does not make a whole. It is merely what One human saw at the gateway of its own self. He stand there and saw all this and more. And he could not stand it.
This thoughts, this lies, are yours now to spit on, to crap on, to think on.
Far too deep I have gone. Far too road I have walked. And i cant no more.
I only wish I can go back now. God, please let me go back.
Farewell then, it was quite the experience.
Listen to the One who stood so close to the Light, to find out it was just Darkness and Madness.
Goodbye.
(TV turns on)

GregoryWohlwend
03-11-2003, 07:36 PM
i replied to this a long time ago, but i think my login timed out... which was not very good because i spent like 20 minutes reading and adding to the reply as i went. anyways... i really like many of the ideas you have here, many of them are similar to those i have, again i read this a bit ago and well, maybe if i single out one poem this would be more constructive...

a tool is nothing but which the hand that empowers it

this one reminds me of 2001 by kubrick... i think tool's will eventually destroy us and become sentient through the form of a computer, only then will we come to a crossroads in which humanity will have to decide whether or not to evolve and come together or surender to teh technology which we spawned... maybe i'll have more later, but for now that's all of the original thoughts i could resurect from the previous "lost" post.