PDA

View Full Version : fact(s) about Teleincision

Noumenon
08-03-2005, 02:14 AM
Hi there,
this is my first post after several months of reading the comments on this forum. But I thought I needed to share this with y'all.
I first stumbled upon Teleincision whilst browsing through the 'expected' list of my favorite record store here in Holland. It was just the name and the release date. Since this is an independent record store, filled with great music and run by enthusiasts, I figured they might know something about it. So, this morning, I went over and asked.

It seems that Teleincision is indeed the new album, and not a dvd of some kind (a live show or a movie with a score by Tool). The guy ensured me though, that the current release date will be pushed back 'about 26 times, because that's happened with every Tool album to date'. He actually showed me that it was listed as a cd, and not as a dvd.

Although we are all aware that we're dealing with a band that doesn't like to do things the usual way, we can never be 100% sure until any information is provided by the band or their spokespeople, I do believe that this is a reliable source. Of course, when it comes to matters like release dates, we can all expect that Tool isn't gonna make this deadline, first and foremonst because of recent posts by Blair of Danny still being in the studio. But then again, it might just be a great big conspiracy and they're planning on sneaking the album into shops without anybody finding out about it. I mean, it's Tool...

Greetings, Noumenon.

Spongebob
08-03-2005, 03:50 AM
its true, teleincision is true, the band made the title up, they released it through the grapevine, and the release date of august 16th.
but as you said, the album title and release date will change lots of times.
i think tool keep all their real info secret and let out rumours as a distraction.
i think that the chance of teleincision coming out as a cd or dvd or anything is fucking zero, its just not gonna happen, the new album title and release date will be on the site in a couple of weeks and the album will be out in october.

Estevan
08-03-2005, 05:36 AM
Wow, great thread ! This is the first time anyone posted that they KNEW the rumor was true become some dude told them!

Great work! Keep it up! We don't have enough of these.

Noumenon
08-03-2005, 05:59 AM
Yeah, except this isn't just 'some dude' who shouts meaningless things but gets this info from record companies i.e. people who know actual things.

Intertwined
08-03-2005, 06:07 AM
Nice thread, Teleincision would make a good album title in my opinion.

Estevan
08-03-2005, 06:07 AM
Some dude in a record store in Holland that knows more than some dude at a record store anywhere else! BRILLIANT!

Bogart
08-03-2005, 06:08 AM
i doubt teleincision will be the name of the new album; a dvd i could see, but not the album. i think blair will give us some info in a few weeks about the dvd and the album.

Paradigm619
08-03-2005, 06:29 AM
Some dude in a record store in Holland that knows more than some dude at a record store anywhere else! BRILLIANT!

Kill yourself.

Akasha
08-03-2005, 06:41 AM
Hi there,
this is my first post after several months of reading the comments on this forum.

Umm, if youve been reading the forums for several months you should know that teleincision is just another rumor, and this is like the 100th+ thread about it. Until an album name is ON THE OFFICIAL TOOL PAGE, with a release date, anything you hear from ANYONE is complete bullshit. Even if it is on the tool page, most fans will have their doubts (knowing blair and tool for their hoaxes).

All thats happned is that Teleincision is the biggest rumored title atm, so all the company's are advertising Tool - Teleincision release dates to attract customers, i bet the store you saw the add at is where you will go from now on for info of release dates (uve been back once already, unless u get it on the net first) and when the real release date comes out you will more than likely get it through them, thats what they want.

Bogart
08-03-2005, 06:50 AM
.....and let me add, gtfo

mike tyson
08-03-2005, 07:01 AM
hey 2 dickhead who posted above me.. stfu and gtfo..

all he is saying is he knows there is rumors about it and he thinks this is pretty reliable information. all he is saying is that the cd will probably be called "teleincision" and the release date will be pushed back as usual. i guarantee either the cd or the dvd is titled teleincision.

shism81 is just a moron and will always be.. and i don't know who this Akasha moron is but he/she probably isn't worth knowing

Bogart
08-03-2005, 07:16 AM
eat a dick

Estevan
08-03-2005, 07:30 AM
It sounds like the record store dude in Holland has been reading the rumors on this forum too much, unlike the retard that posted the 932'd moronic thread about it.

haich
08-03-2005, 07:35 AM
It sounds like the record store dude in Holland has been reading the rumors on this forum too much, unlike the retard that posted the 932'd moronic thread about it.
good one

Thermopyle
08-03-2005, 08:46 AM

STFU!! Get of toolnavy if you dont like rumors.

Noumenon
08-03-2005, 08:53 AM
being obnoxious gives estevan a hard-on... campin' 24/7 eh, me ol' china?

P.S. gaat lekker in je nest poepen, flikker.

/Parallelus/Reflectionis/
08-03-2005, 09:18 AM

all he is saying is he knows there is rumors about it and he thinks this is pretty reliable information. all he is saying is that the cd will probably be called "teleincision" and the release date will be pushed back as usual. i guarantee either the cd or the dvd is titled teleincision.

shism81 is just a moron and will always be.. and i don't know who this Akasha moron is but he/she probably isn't worth knowing

I think I'm begining to like you heh

Windir
08-03-2005, 09:24 AM
P.S. gaat lekker in je nest poepen, flikker.

I saw that ;]

*says on annoying little immature bratt voice*
Imma report that to the admin and get you banned

tomXwithXweather
08-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Nice thread, Teleincision would make a good album title in my opinion.

No, it wouldn't. Teleincision sounds horrible.

Self_Destructive
08-03-2005, 10:18 AM
^ I agree... Teleincision??? Not enough "Toollish"... I would go with a title in enoch or something weird like that... Teleincision doesn't sound good...

Estevan
08-03-2005, 10:37 AM
STFU!! Get of toolnavy if you dont like rumors.Im glad you learned to abbreviate cuss phrases, I'm sure it'll come in handy with your new internet posting past-time. But I don't come here to read stupid redunant crap spewed ceaslessly by 14-18 year old kids about nothing. So how's about you get 'of' toolnavy until you have something interesting to say ...

ATARI
08-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Since when has a word been "toolish?"

Noumenon
08-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Estevan, you seem tense. Have you ever tried having your colon irrigated?

tomXwithXweather
08-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Im glad you learned to abbreviate cuss phrases, I'm sure it'll come in handy with your new internet posting past-time. But I don't come here to read stupid redunant crap spewed ceaslessly by 14-18 year old kids about nothing. So how's about you get 'of' toolnavy until you have something interesting to say ...

stfu

Since when has a word been "toolish?"

Since yesterday, I guess you missed the toolish word ceremony.

Thermopyle
08-03-2005, 12:27 PM
So how's about you get 'of' toolnavy until you have something interesting to say ...

Dito

Oculate
08-03-2005, 02:05 PM
NOW WHERE WAS I...

Oh yeah, "Teleincision." If only it was that easy. Justin and Shelee's store is called Lobal Orning! Here's what one emailer wrote: ""Teleincision is the big new Tool rumor right now, but what most people don't know is that its origin was from the toolshed.down.net opinion forum." So, perhaps, we can put this one to rest?

-Blair

Release dates are set on Tuesdays in accordance with the posting of the industry's sales figures (on Mondays)... therefore, if something by Tool were to be released that week it would be on September 13th, 2005...

Edit: That cheaply made web site says August... what was I thinking?

To the best of my knowledge, the plan was that the DVD would come out before the new album...

--
Peace.

UtUmNo1
08-03-2005, 02:25 PM
Refractionoid on 25 Oct 05.

Tracklisting at #30 (http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=29263)

Tertius Oculum
08-03-2005, 04:23 PM
My tracklisting is real.

UtUmNo1
08-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Nuh-uh.

Mine is.

The connection is obvious.

mike tyson
08-03-2005, 05:01 PM
eat a dick

omg gr8 comeback

mike tyson
08-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Im glad you learned to abbreviate cuss phrases, I'm sure it'll come in handy with your new internet posting past-time. But I don't come here to read stupid redunant crap spewed ceaslessly by 14-18 year old kids about nothing. So how's about you get 'of' toolnavy until you have something interesting to say ...

You're SO cool man. Perhaps you should get the fuck out of here. Go suck on Maynard's cock some more you pansy. Maybe you should leave since you have nothing interesting to say either.

Oh and don't come back with the weak comeback that I don't have interesting shit to say either, because I don't try to be interesting.

Get fucked.

Intertwined
08-03-2005, 05:18 PM
By Mike Tyson none the less. Slide down 14 inches on Mike-y's cock. (The Boxer)

Bogart
08-03-2005, 05:24 PM
why cant we be friends tyson...what did i ever do to you

Tertius Oculum
08-03-2005, 05:25 PM
You're SO cool man. Perhaps you should get the fuck out of here. Go suck on Maynard's cock some more you pansy. Maybe you should leave since you have nothing interesting to say either.

Oh and don't come back with the weak comeback that I don't have interesting shit to say either, because I don't try to be interesting.

Get fucked.

LOL U ****

UtUmNo1
08-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Tyson's on holiday in England...

ATARI
08-03-2005, 05:51 PM
my third has opened

Akasha
08-03-2005, 07:34 PM

No:

NOW WHERE WAS I...

Oh yeah, "Teleincision." If only it was that easy. Justin and Shelee's store is called Lobal Orning! Here's what one emailer wrote: ""Teleincision is the big new Tool rumor right now, but what most people don't know is that its origin was from the toolshed.down.net opinion forum." So, perhaps, we can put this one to rest?

-Blair

Estevan
08-03-2005, 08:27 PM
You're SO cool man.Yes I know.
Perhaps you should get the fuck out of here. Go suck on Maynard's cock some more you pansy. Maybe you should leave since you have nothing interesting to say either.Seriously? That's your comeback? That was really dumb, even for a pimple faced dork like yourself. You can have one more chance though - don't be so stupid next time.
Oh and don't come back with the weak comeback that I don't have interesting shit to say either, because I don't try to be interesting.Well I was going to come back with a weak comeback about you not having anything interesting to say, but you already took care of that yourself, for some reason ...
Keep flaming yourself, it saves the rest of us time.
Get fucked.Hooray for you as well for learning how to cuss, but I have to admit that you're not going to impress anybody on the internet with cussing, even 8 year olds can do that these days.

I'd know, I teach a lot of them how to cuss, and they're better at it than you.

Spongebob
08-03-2005, 08:29 PM
FACT and TELEINCISION is like an oxymoron.

im so clever.

The Schlone
08-03-2005, 09:50 PM
FACT and TELEINCISION is like an oxymoron.

im so clever.

SPONGEBOB and BACON BITS is like a pseudo-submarine death ray.

Fuck the French.

Naga Royal Guard
08-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Fuck the French?

FUCK YOU

Tertius Oculum
08-03-2005, 10:08 PM
MORE LIEK SUPAR ALIEN HYBRID.

Naga Royal Guard
08-03-2005, 10:17 PM
WHAT THE FUCK

Tertius Oculum
08-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Thats what I said, as I moved further down the basement. He told me to remove my clothes, I did as he said. I did not want what happened to Johnny to happen to me.

mike tyson
08-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Yes I know.

Seriously? That's your comeback? That was really dumb, even for a pimple faced dork like yourself. You can have one more chance though - don't be so stupid next time.

Well I was going to come back with a weak comeback about you not having anything interesting to say, but you already took care of that yourself, for some reason ...
Keep flaming yourself, it saves the rest of us time.

Hooray for you as well for learning how to cuss, but I have to admit that you're not going to impress anybody on the internet with cussing, even 8 year olds can do that these days.

I'd know, I teach a lot of them how to cuss, and they're better at it than you.

Pull your head out of your ass. When did anyone start listening to shit that Blair says?

BatterY316
08-04-2005, 10:10 AM
yippee it is true

clarity.
08-04-2005, 10:39 AM
But really, Teleincision would suck as a title. It has a horrible ring to it. "tele"-"incision"? Just go with "Incision" instead.

Hope it doesn't happen.

Goldfoot
08-04-2005, 01:27 PM
But really, Teleincision would suck as a title. It has a horrible ring to it. "tele"-"incision"? Just go with "Incision" instead.

Hope it doesn't happen.

"Incision" without the "tele" is too vague.

cold and faded anger
08-09-2005, 10:03 AM
finally! some ACTUAL news on the new album! five bucks says the album will be released in january-06

clone
08-09-2005, 11:29 AM
who?

/Parallelus/Reflectionis/
08-10-2005, 08:14 PM
finally! some ACTUAL news on the new album! five bucks says the album will be released in january-06

I bet you five bucks that's bullshit

gooding
08-10-2005, 10:17 PM
I'll bet five bucks that the album comes out on November 8th. While checking out the tool site I checked the properties and it said that the site expires on November 8th 2005. This could possibly mean that the site will either have to renew the domain or the site will have to be updated due to the fact that a new release is out. If this is true then I imagine that the album section would be updated and the lyric section. I also checked www.teleincision.com and it expires August 16th / 05. I also checked the maynard site and it expires 2 days after. So, we'll have to wait and find out just what is going on around here! I hope that my predictions come true.

docder
08-11-2005, 03:13 AM
just a thought, but maybe the "coming soon 8-16-05" date on teleincision website is the day the site itself becomes active.

dracomordag
08-11-2005, 06:24 AM
I'll bet five bucks that the album comes out on November 8th. While checking out the tool site I checked the properties and it said that the site expires on November 8th 2005. This could possibly mean that the site will either have to renew the domain or the site will have to be updated due to the fact that a new release is out. If this is true then I imagine that the album section would be updated and the lyric section. I also checked www.teleincision.com and it expires August 16th / 05. I also checked the maynard site and it expires 2 days after. So, we'll have to wait and find out just what is going on around here! I hope that my predictions come true.

That would be awsome if that was true... and Nov. 8th sounds like a good date to me...

but the expiration date of a site doesn't say too much. It most likely just means that they bought the site on a yearly contract on Nov. 8th last year, so if they don't renew it, site will go bye-bye.

gooding
08-11-2005, 11:38 AM
hey, i was thinking the exact same thing. it doesn't say much. But it would be cool if it were true.

fraz
08-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Interesting to note that the teleincision site is down at the moment (bandwidth expired message)

Intertwined
08-14-2005, 06:07 PM
That site is definitely a fake if they had a little amount of bandwidth, considering that site barely has nothing on it.

Underalus
08-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Also, November 8th is my birthday so that would be awesome. Come to think of it, when I PM'd Adam about a myspace invitation I told him a bit about myself so he'd know more about me and I mentioned my birthday was in november, to which he replied "Have a happy birthday in november".......I now believe that it will come out in november because of his reply. If anyone wants proof I can do the old ctrl+c, ctrl+v.
You all better remember to wish me happy birthday when you get back from the record store on the 8th.

Spongebob
08-14-2005, 07:53 PM
just one day till telecinsicon comes out in NZ, august 16th tommorow, woohoo cant wait this double DVD CD is gonna rule!

gooding
08-15-2005, 07:48 PM
just one day till telecinsicon comes out in NZ, august 16th tommorow, woohoo cant wait this double DVD CD is gonna rule!

Man, are you fawkin serious. Tool = good tunes. also Tool = fawked.