PDA

View Full Version : What ties it all together?

reign3
02-16-2003, 01:07 AM
We got it all established now that these 3 songs are connected but its still kind of blurry to me how. is it just musicaly? (i don't think so but who knows?) "mention this to me...watch the weather change, i have come curiously close to the end...this light is not my own...crazy ass guitar solo." i think they're all kick ass songs and know there's something connecting these on a higher level than just technicalities and the fact that the band said they were originaly one song. what do you guys think?

forty6n2
02-16-2003, 07:36 PM
A possibility could be stages of life. Basically there are three stages of life, beggining (being born/childhood), middle (basically your life all the events that happen up until the third stage, death). ''Watch the weather change'', the weathers always changing as well as life. Theres a circle of life and a circle of weather and patterns and stuff. Reflection is the big, long song and the middle stage of life is the long part. And death is often hectic and Triad is fast paced and loud. You see, Disposition is slow and beautiful as if a child in a womb and the ''weather changes'' as do peoples lives with birth. Then Reflection comes in with life and its troubles and the light life shines on all of us. I'm not really sure what the whole Reflection piece means. And death comes so suddenly after Reflection ends and Triad kinda comes out of nowhere cos it seems as if Reflection is the end and then the chaos starts.

But thats just what I think.