PDA

View Full Version : First time.

Tristann
02-15-2003, 08:29 PM
I am not lurking. Its my first time here and I am so happy to be here. I love you all. I don't know very many Tool fans. I live in a town that has one rock station and it is classic rock. So I really appriciate being here. Give me a few days. I will be a regular in no time.

LeoDV
02-15-2003, 11:34 PM
Well that's really cool. I'm a n00b to these boards myself and hope to become a regular because the discussions around here sound great.

Though I think this ought to be in the 'Interact' forum... :/

wuphat
02-15-2003, 11:57 PM
I believe you mean the "Socialize" forum, as Letters is a sub-section of the "Interact" seection.

Either way...welcome both of you...look around and speak up when you have something to say....there are a few dicks around here, but not too many.

crow011
02-16-2003, 12:06 AM
im not a dick . . . im more of a tool . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

LeoDV
02-16-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by wuphat
I believe you mean the "Socialize" forum, as Letters is a sub-section of the "Interact" seection.

Either way...welcome both of you...look around and speak up when you have something to say....there are a few dicks around here, but not too many. Right, thanks. That's what I meant. Socialize and Interact are synonymous anyway. Well, not really, but... meh.