PDA

View Full Version : no offence

lateralus freak
07-29-2005, 07:58 PM
no offence to tool, but i really dont enjoy listening to this song.
they have made much better songs.
it doesn't get good till, like, past the half way mark.
this is my opinion

tiphera
07-29-2005, 08:29 PM
this is my opinion

The albums section's description:
"Your interpretations of any of Tool's 5 albums, 54 songs, and myriad artwork."

bluefire
07-30-2005, 01:07 PM
This song is by far the best on undertow. Lyrically and conceptually it is brilliant.

Petary791
07-31-2005, 11:08 AM
This song is by far the best on undertow. Lyrically and conceptually it is brilliant.

+1000

I love it. From the begginning with the diminished distorted bass to the abrupt ending, it's just amazing.

Here comes the water.

lateralus freak
08-02-2005, 10:14 PM
im not saying that its a bad song, im just saying that they have made better and i didn't mean to offend anyone as I clearly stated at the start of the thread.

clarity.
08-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Undertow itself is my personal favorite. But Flood still owns.

bluefire
08-03-2005, 04:19 PM
im not saying that its a bad song, im just saying that they have made better and i didn't mean to offend anyone as I clearly stated at the start of the thread.

its all good homie homie.

awaking
08-11-2005, 04:42 PM
its not one of my faves of theirs either but its def good, along with all their songs, my faves are swamp song and undertow

collapsed shell
08-11-2005, 07:08 PM

god you are offending me by being so passive. if it is really your fucking opinion (which at this point i am not sure) stand up to it.

jesus christ all anyone else is doing is giving their opinion and you seem to take offense to it in the way you keep defending that its just your opinion.

you should've said at the end of your first post that you don't want anyone else to post in here after you...

btw

the song is great. i never rate or rank tool songs because they all have their moment and reason. and this one doesn't fall short at all. i love the direction of lyrics and the song rocks in a very tool kickin ass way.

i'm not sorry if my opinion which as you clearly know is just my opinion offended you!

ldfolsom
08-15-2005, 09:54 AM
It's one of my favorites on Undertow besides Undertow itself. The first half of the song always gets me all worked up just because I know what's coming. They keep you waiting for a few minutes and when the song finally gains it's full momentum you're like, "This is pure genius."

triad636
08-19-2005, 11:22 AM
this song has a special place in my heart ;) seriously tho, this song is awesome,

SpiralOutKeepGoing
08-22-2005, 11:41 AM
this is my opinion

God now you did it. You offended me with your point of view in an opinion forum. "The ground is not the rock I thought it to be" Such a great song.

something_Dark
08-26-2005, 12:31 AM
god you are offending me by being so passive. if it is really your fucking opinion (which at this point i am not sure) stand up to it.

jesus christ all anyone else is doing is giving their opinion and you seem to take offense to it in the way you keep defending that its just your opinion.

you should've said at the end of your first post that you don't want anyone else to post in here after you...

btw

the song is great. i never rate or rank tool songs because they all have their moment and reason. and this one doesn't fall short at all. i love the direction of lyrics and the song rocks in a very tool kickin ass way.

i'm not sorry if my opinion which as you clearly know is just my opinion offended you!

Yea man grow a back bone for fucks sake!!

"I was wrong this changes everything"

yOu found my keys collapsed shell! they were where?

lateralus freak
09-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Yea man grow a back bone for fucks sake!!

"I was wrong this changes everything"

yOu found my keys collapsed shell! they were where?
god, now i feel like a pussy. you guys are right, i dont care if its ur fave song, i think it sucks until the lyrics kick in. no more fucking posts to this fucking thread!