PDA

View Full Version : Toolband news, holy crap.

Wretched
07-24-2005, 10:36 PM
21 Jul 05
TOOL AGAIN

I have some news for you fans of Tool (no, not Maynards personal phone number, or his social security number). As some of you have been dying to know few the past for years, "When is that damn album coming out?" I can now officially confirm the date of its release.

October 20th, of this year. Refractionoid.

More news to follow. Stay tuned.

BMB

---

HOLY CRAP, DISCUSS...

Chris_Brightwell
07-24-2005, 10:45 PM
That's not posted on toolband.com.

Friend of mine reports nothing toolarmy.com, either.

rimb
07-24-2005, 10:50 PM
Maybe you should try and spell FOUR correctly next time you're trying to trick everyone.

Oh, and today's date is July 24/25.

48&2
07-25-2005, 01:15 AM
lol, everyone knows that Lizaroidem is coming out on Nov 7...

Crog Poncho
07-25-2005, 03:39 AM
21 Jul 05
TOOL AGAIN

I have some news for you fans of Tool (no, not Maynards personal phone number, or his social security number). As some of you have been dying to know few the past for years, "When is that damn album coming out?" I can now officially confirm the date of its release.

October 20th, of this year. Refractionoid.

More news to follow. Stay tuned.

BMB

---

HOLY CRAP, DISCUSS...

FUCK YOU

Wretched
07-25-2005, 04:07 AM
Maybe you should try and spell FOUR correctly next time you're trying to trick everyone.

Oh, and today's date is July 24/25.

I couldn't very well be 100% serious. I can't tell if you are trying to say that they're only four (the number) Tool fans or if you're a complete dumbfuck. Help.

Chris_Brightwell
07-25-2005, 06:00 AM
I couldn't very well be 100% serious. I can't tell if you are trying to say that they're only four (the number) Tool fans or if you're a complete dumbfuck. Help.
You misspelled "four" in your original message.

And you misused "they're."

Thread locked, due to blatant idiocy.