PDA

View Full Version : my meaning

pathological2
07-22-2005, 09:01 AM
This is the drug-induced "third-eye reality" state of consciousness. "I am not alone in this body" - I am connected to my spirit; the god inside of me; I've accessed the power and am witnessing the beauty. The state is also described in Lateralus. The opposite of this state is in reflection(same state but different affect). The internal monster has no power here; I know and feel the truth. I am alive and see through the lies. The mental (not physical) pain is not real. The pain brought on by insecure delusions (telling me I'm ugly, stupid, worthless, etc). No ticks and leeches here. This is the state I seek and I have found it. This is truley a holy reality (nothing to do with religion, just spirituality).

Petary791
07-22-2005, 06:08 PM
This is the drug-induced "third-eye reality" state of consciousness. "I am not alone in this body" - I am connected to my spirit; the god inside of me; I've accessed the power and am witnessing the beauty. The state is also described in Lateralus. The opposite of this state is in reflection(same state but different affect). The internal monster has no power here; I know and feel the truth. I am alive and see through the lies. The mental (not physical) pain is not real. The pain brought on by insecure delusions (telling me I'm ugly, stupid, worthless, etc). No ticks and leeches here. This is the state I seek and I have found it. This is truley a holy reality (nothing to do with religion, just spirituality).

You know that's pretty good. I agree with that.

pathological2
07-23-2005, 06:21 AM
Cool. By the way, what suburb of Detroit do you live? I ask because I grew up in Livonia.

lateralus freak
07-29-2005, 02:00 AM
What's the deal with parabol and parabola?
What does parabol mean?

pathological2
07-29-2005, 04:38 PM
I know what the song means, but not the word. Sorry.

lateralus freak
07-29-2005, 07:49 PM
i just dont get it...
do they make up words just to confuse us?

pathological2
07-30-2005, 05:24 AM
I don't know, I don't pay that much attention to the names of the songs, or what the word actually means (especially APC songs). I pay more attention to the lyrics.

pathological2
08-04-2005, 05:28 AM
interesting....

pathological2
08-04-2005, 12:29 PM
I have rediscovered communication with my true self/spirit (like sought after in "Schism"). This part of me is always with me but is somehow forgotten about when I'm tormented by mental dis-ease (by my disease). But now I realize that WE (me and this part of me) are eternal and the pain brought by self-hatred is an illusion. I again am comforted by this part (reminding me that I am not alone in this body!).